Ever regret selling a bike??

Often.

Then I remember they were nearly knackered when I bought them and completely knackered when I sold them.

The first bike I really regret selling was my GSXR 1100M which I sold in 1998 to buy a ZX9R. The first bike I got my knee down with which is no mean feat. Very fast and bulletproof. Went everywhere on it as I didn’t have a car then. In comparison the ZX9R was the worst bike I’ve owned, I bought a bad 'un with loads of problems and ended up crashing it.

one of the best looking bikes i’ve seen.
The only bike i regretted selling was my 125cc honda shadow. I loved it to pieces and did 1000miles a month on it, sadly some toerag stripped some chrome off it one night and one of the panniers. I just fell out of love with her after that and regretted selling her for about a year because i the replacement bikes i had turned out to be bad buys. I now have my cbr 250 and for my needs it ticks all the boxes. Will get a bigger cc toy at some point for track/fun days

I regret selling my Kawasaki ZX6R (636 A1P), but I’d had an accident previously to getting it and the pain was too much to ride.