Evening of cheese: Borough Market Wednesday 10th December

If you like cheese you’ll love this, always worth checking it out. Even if you don’t buy any you can wonder around the stalls and try the free samples :slight_smile:
Last year there was a good selection of meats to try too.

–Join over 20 of Borough Market’s renowned cheesemongers who will be ready and waiting to waft an array of exquisite cheese under your nose. From Ubriaco to Valencay, Comte to Caerphilly Borough Market has it covered. This is your chance to chat to our cheese experts about their craft – plus you’ll get the opportunity to sample and buy from a selection of tasty artisan cheeses. There will also be hot cider, wine and beer available with advice on how best to match your cheese to your drink.

http://www.boroughmarket.org.uk/evening-of-cheese-wednesday-10th-december

:sick:

Hate the stuff… luckily I’ll be in Greece so should just about avoid the stench :smiley:

Bloody hell has it been a year already?!

One of my favourite days of the festive season.

I think its on Wednesday 10 December. But I’ve been wrong before… :slight_smile:

Arse! Yup the 10th.
Can a mod change it please.

should of been with me on Sunday, at specs savers :D:D:D

Sorted :wink:

Wee bump for those that are interested, plenty of different cheese to try :slight_smile:

Mmmmm, if the weather holds …

An enormous tummy ache awaits me… but worth it. :slight_smile:

For those of you who are going this Wednesday, I hope you all have a good evening. I won’t be able to join you.

Hopefully I’m going to get to BM tonight. I like cheese. And wine. :slight_smile:

Mmm I love cheese :kiss: but I’m working late again and since I have migrated further South (to Epsom…) I doubt I’ll make it in time

It goes onto 9pm if that helps and you can get a good taste of everything just from the free samples :smiley:

I will be up later, can’t get out of here till 5.30 so lets see how long it takes me to get from Sandhurst :wink:

Hrm, looks like I’m fixing someone else’s bike this evening. There probably wont be that much cheddar anyway…

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! :smiley:

Don’t think so this week:-(

The was a good selection last year. There is normally a few types of most cheeses on sale. Enough to treat anyones palate and wallet :slight_smile: