estonians

johnp - there’s a lot of bad blood between Poland and Russia going back a long way - (the Poles have had a hard time historically being stuck between Germany and Russia) I guess this is why Pavel regards it as an insult.

Personally I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony etc. . .:wink:

Oh i see now. enough said.

Anyway where is Estonia again.:stuck_out_tongue:

hei, this is the insulting part —“bad blood”, british used to say if you scatch a Russian, underneath you will find a Mongol, or Russians are Mongols inside Caucasians, something like that… forget which of your famous british said thatbut I am a Mongol, you see

bbs - is that you on the horse? Now I look at it - the horse and the landscape definitely looks Mongolian :wink:

it is just a generic picture. i have some riding pictures, all on some other horses (Don, Budyony) instead of a mongolian pony. this picture shows a mongolian pony.

have any of you see this Mongolian film shown on UK cinemas now?

I’d like to see the film ‘Mongol’ about Genghis Khan - Mongol cavalry were the best!:wink:

I got refused entry to Estonia once. I had the audacity to be English.

Took a different ferry and went to Denmark instead. Had a nice time but a bit more expensive.

Oh, but I do know where the Baltic Republics are.

I work with an Estonian girl. She lives in Harringay?

Is she fit? Because Arnie is looking. That might bring him bacK :w00t:

that must be the exception. i lived there for four and a half years, then spent another six in finland constantly travelling back to tallinn. biggest headache were the drunk finns in the passport queue, still drinking. i just wondered what the response would be if they tried to pull that at jfk. and for balance i know a lot of decent finns. they’re not all drunk.

Very…very fit!:slight_smile:

estonian women are generally stunning looking. never worked out how they come from the same genepool as their menfolk.

That could be said for most of the world…well a few places.

And London based motorcycle forums;):smiley:

look at http://www.journeytorussia.co.uk/ might help :wink:

Woolwich birds are generaly fat. It’s easy to see how they came from the same gene pool as the blokes