Essex Air Ambulance Ride Out 18/9/22

https://www.ehaat.org/events/motorcycle-run-harwich-family-fun-day-2022/

It’s usually similar to the big ace rides, but with fewer knobbers. Raising money for the air ambulance.

Pre-registration is now open for this year’s Motorcycle Run from our new airbase at North Weald to Harwich. Don’t miss the 60 mile ride in aid of your local life-saving charity!

North Weald opens at 8am for pre-registered bikes and pay on the day bikes. The ride will depart from 10am.

Please note that spectators and people not taking part in the Bike Run cannot attend the start of the run at North Weald.

Start: Essex and Herts Air Ambulance, Hangar 12, Merlin Way, North Weald Airfield, North Weald CM16 6HR

Finish: Harwich Finish Line & Harwich Green

Ticket costs:

£10 – Rider standard ticket

£15 – Rider and Pillion standard ticket

£5 – Optional Donation to Family Fun Day

Family fun day entry is free but you can make a £5 donation to help us host a fun-filled day of entertainment, as well as to keep your local Air Ambulance operational. We can’t fly without you!

All pre-registered tickets will be entered into our prize draw to win £500 worth of vouchers for motorcycle gear, and runner up prize worth £50 everything you need to clean your motorbike kindly supplied by Sorry Mate

On the Day

North Weald opens at 8am for pre – registered bikes and pay on the day bikes. The ride will depart from 10am. Please note that spectators and people not taking part in the Bike Run cannot attend the start of the run at North Weald.

I’ll be there, helping out.

1 Like

The Essex Air Ambulance charity ride has been postponed. They are looking to hold it on 2nd October.

I thought this might happen, was waiting to hear something. Alas, I’m working on the 2nd :confused:

I’ve just heard that it has now been postponed until next year. Here is their website Motorcycle Run 2022 + Family Fun Day - Essex & Herts Air Ambulance - EHAAT

Why has it been cancelled? All the plod needed to prepare for tomorrow’s funeral?

They didn’t give a reason, so possibly, would have had the weather for it though