Engerrrrrrland

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr hummmmmm…

And the scores on the doors…!!!

Nice little practise game there …bring on Brasil !!!

ENGERRRRRRRRRRLAND !!!

Even Crouch scored!

Just keep in the back of your head that Australia beat the European champions last week. We wont be using injuries as an excuse if we dont perform…

Youll hear the Thunder from Down Under coz we perform BEST as underdogs. And i wont mention that it was an aussie that did the damage to Charlton… oh bugger…i just did. Sorry Barro…

Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI

I bet you won’t mention the Ashes either, eh?

Oh puhleeeeeeeease… if we had 10 straight wins (yep…count em) you lot would have taken your bat and balls (what we left you with) and never played us again!! We are a very charitable nation. Did we expect any thanks?? Nooooooooo… But it would have been nice…

Dont get me started on Eddie the Eagle…

It was great to watch that match with you Barro! I could see the fear growing in your expression in the first time of the game. If it was Brazil mate??? lol

Don’t knock the Eagle !

I know the Press made him out to be a joke, but if you ignore the media bullshirt & actually look at what he did & acheived you’ll realise that in reality the bloke’s a solid gold, 24 carat hero.

Bit like Martin Johnson…

It was just a walk in the park Cez…secondary team and not really trying…the real stuff starts soon…

then we “joga bonita”…

Quality night I had with you guys…even though I have to sit with Brasil flag all night…

hahahaa! You did enjoy that didn’t ya? lol

Barro… THERE’S PICS of you with a Brazilian flag somewhere…

Don’t even try and deny it! Sorry I had to leave last night, sounds like a good night was had by all. Our team got thrashed and I cracked a rib…would have preferred to stay in the pub with you lot!

Cuban bananas later?

The pictures are of an imposter tobe…some guy thinks hes me !!

you got hurt !!!..s**t mate…you ok ?..cubana tonight ?

hahahah! you are busted Barro!

Toby, what’s that about a rib?? I hope it’s a pork rib on your plate and not one of yours! lol

Sorry Barro, looks like I dropped you in it.

Yup, chubby fatty pork rib but it is one of mine too

We should get the Cuban brothers down to the Cubana one night. How cool would that be!

Great idea! lol