End of April

Anyone interested in doing a roadtrip to Europe during all the bank holidays? I’m off from the 20th of April to the 3rd of May. I’d quite fancy going to Europe, looked at getting the ferry to Spain but it’s too expensive. The ferry or train to France and going somewhere from there is the option unless someone has a better idea…

can’t come with as going to see a dutch bird, but doing same thing. Ferry over and then 5 hr ride to hers for a long weekend :smiley:

Very intersted, I am free from the 23rd. A friend of mine and I have been talking about it yesterday at the Borough Market. However he is only available from the 27th.

Location of interest are:

• Colmar (France)

• Switzerland

• North Germany

count me in!

was actually thinking about this today

contemplating a route to berlin thru amsterdam to visit some buddies. i might only have the 4 days but will watch this space to perhaps join you guys for part trip :smiley:

interestingly enough a friend asked me to meet him in Groningen and considering how difficult it is to get there (coach then plane then train then taxi/bus) I am seriously contemplating it… :slight_smile:

Apparently there are some nice roads around Barcelona.
:slight_smile:

Sea France - Ferry

Fri 22/04 09:40 Departure £17.50

Mon 25/04 18:00 Departure £17.50

Total £37

Who’s interested? Routes etc we’ll manage later.

I wouldnt get the ferry
Get the eurotunnel instead
Its about £70-75 return for dates around then
I’ve just booked
Much quicker - 35min crossing instead of hours on a ferry to not save much money

not with your arse and back you cant. you’ll kill yourself!:pinch:

[quote]
Nonsense (04/04/2011)

I wouldnt get the ferry
Get the eurotunnel instead
Its about £70-75 return for dates around then
I’ve just booked
Much quicker - 35min crossing instead of hours on a ferry to not save much money

http://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/home/[/quote]

The ferry can be a nice rest sometimes though, especially in good weather, on the way back, depending on your timings.

Thats true but you know me
Couldnt enjoy that without a few drinks so the would need to pay Mikes apprentice to collect us from the ferry which would just add to the cost. lol

0940? No chance you’ll be up early enough to make that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Confirmed:

Raquib

Shiver

Shane C