Ellison to GSE Yamaha, Skippy to Raceways

James Ellison, as expected, has signed up to partner Leon Camier at GSE Yamaha next year who may or may not be running as the Airwaves team again. Top work James and just reward for the hard work of this year.

Billy McConnell is returning to Supersport with the Raceways team - whether Hudson Kennaugh is staying there is unknown.

So do we know if Ducati will be represented in BSB next season?

Where’s Rob Mac going now?

I wonder if we will see Josh Brooks and Brock Parkes in the BSB paddock next season;) I do hope so

Rob Mac’s running Yamaha’s next season with Guy Martin riding for him. He was also rumoured to have signed Karl Harris again.

And as far as i hear NW200/Buildbase are still plannin on being there on Ducatis, but that’s yet to be confirmed. My guess is that they are fighting with Rutter over how much money to pay him, but that’s just my speculation.

Also hearing that Glen Richards may be on one of the HM Plant Honda’s next yr with Lavilla i’d imagine.

great news for Jimmy

Skippy did alright on the Kwak - thought he might stay,.

Really interested to see what Glenn (Smiler) Richards does on a competitive BSB bike. One of my hero’s for his zx7r riding, back in the day!!

And there’s no more Rizla with Suzuki. I wonder if Monster will join them or someone??

Good to see Ellison on the new GSE R1!

J