Edog200 join the clan

First off, apologies, I won’t be able to make your next meeting…half a world away, literally.

I’m a rider of 35 years experience that is still keen on dirt but backing my options with more than a fair dabble in Adventure riding. Australia is a great place for both of these pursuits.

In recent years I have been really getting into filming rides and I have just posted a ride in a five part series on the video section of london bikers. I hope you like it.

Below is a quick video I made a while ago that sums up my dirtbike experiences. For the older riders it will be a trip down nostalgia lane commencing with a 1974 Honda XL100.

My motivation for joining your site is that I recently went on a two day adventure ride with British rider darren950 and we had a real hoot of a time. Darren found it difficult to get his head around the enormous size of our country and the great riding opportunities that are at our doorstep.

If your are interested in Australian adventure riding I would encourage you to subscribe to my youtube site. The site is regularly updated with our latest rides and adventures.

Our next big ride is in early March. A 10 dayer, probably around 5 to 6 thousand k’s.

https://www.youtube.com/v/27hH6XNq7Kg&hl=en&fs=1

Hi and welcome aboard.

hello and welcome

welcome to lb

Hello and welcome :smiley:

Welcome.:smiley: