Easter Sunday

dda, ei yfed pawb i fyny … a chael sobr yn barod!

Great! See you in the morning:):slight_smile:

only just seen this:crying: would have come:) bloody long way to go though;) have fun:cool: and there is a good chance you will stay dry too:)

Sorry you missed it, we plan to stay dry as long as we slow down in time!:smiley:

See you tomorrow though;)

Glad we missed this one now, just took the dog over the Heath and the heavens have opened:w00t: I am soaked!

I’ve only just woken up :crying:

A very kind offer, I don’t know what to say!

If only I’d seen this earlier!!!

Hope you had a good rideout, and shame I missed it.

My thoughts exactly. :frowning:

Snap, but I would have had to see the post last night before starting the pubcrawl…

Big thanks to Puppy for supplying the bolt croppers:D

However when the relisation they would not slip unobtrusively in our tank bag slowly dawned, our plan off cutting our way through Mod land to access Pendene sands by the back door began to unravel.:stuck_out_tongue:

Unfazed by this set back we reassessed our options. We sped with Shubert in hot pursuit directly to our pre-planned meeting place, a layby on the A361 just south of Burford, arriving one minute early.:slight_smile:

Here we met Rosso47, Jamie and Natalie. After a cup of tea and a rapid replanning excercise, we headed down the B4425 through Bibury (worth a retun visit ) before hooking north on the A435.

Lunch was laid on by the staff of the New Inn at Gloucester, carvery for under £5:w00t:

After lunch, Wales beckoned, so we made progress through the Forest of Dene to Monmouth the down the Wye valley to Tintern where we visited the old station for ice creams and tea.

Back over the old Severn Bridge to J17 of the M4 where we took our leave of Rosso47 before blitzing the A4 to Newbury, revisiting Anita`s corner, dispatching the Goring/Henley/M40 re-entry system in time to meet Ginger at the Ace:w00t:

Thanks to all in the team for a great day, 275miles of great potholed tarmac:D

Still can’t quite believe Poppy came up trumps with the bolt cutters:)

Good to catch up for breakie and hopefully see you guys soon.

Oh yeah - Fulham won :smiley:

Todays rideout was … bucket loads of fun :w00t: especially since it was my first voyage into Wales. There were Easter eggs, ~275 miles of well paced road, delicious carvery, breathtaking scenery along Whitebrook/Redbrook Rd and very entertaining company :D:P:hehe:

Thanks Chris and Julie for planning this rideout and Jamie and Nately (hope I got your names right) for joining us and the good times.

Few photos from my phone :

Attachments

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

I was expecting one along these lines :hehe:

:Dwhat a great day out, thanks to chriss and julie for organising, good to see shcubert again (re-named “THE ICE CREAM NICKER”) look forward to the next time.

is this picture a conternder for LB’s rear of the year !!!:smiley:

Great you had a good time peeps, Won’t be long before I can join you!;):smiley:

lol, my bad, should have guessed an ice crean with gold in its name would not be brown (ie. chocolate) :smiley:

:blush::Whistling::hehe: