Easter Sunday

Ace, 9.00 for 9.30 departure.

No 125s, Harleys or Italian exotica (you know who you are) BMWs welcome.:smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCoaNjZqUM

Come fuelled-up, ride at your own risk etc etc.

Will come up for some Tea and sympathy…and leave you guys to it. Watching Fulham in the afternoon so no full day out for me just yet.

Look forward to seeing you as always.:slight_smile:

Rydym yn cynllunio ymgais LB mawreddog ar y nifer fwyaf o feiciau i geisio mynediad i Bentywyn Sands onthe Ebrill 4, 2010. Mae hon yn daith gudd, rydym wedi postio gais am boltcroppers fel y rhan fwyaf mynediad answyddogol yw ffordd o ystadau diwydiannol. Gobeithio y gallwn gofnodi o leiaf pum beiciau fod yn fwy na 40 mya ar y darn hir iawn o dywod sydd ar hyn o bryd llaith ac yn gadarn. Rydym yn gobeithio y byddwch yn teimlo’n gyffrous digon i daflu rhybudd at y gwynt i ymuno â’r fenter gyffrous.

Bysedd groesi na fyddwch yn dod ar draws unrhyw un o’r bomiau gladdu yno!

Cheers for your concern Chris:) However we have degaussed the Daytona so should be OK.

(Soon be time to visit TJF for your prize we think???):smiley:

Pendine Sands holds terrible memories.

It was 1967. My kite was attached to 300 feet of string. I was overjoyed. It was so high, it was flying so well. The wind was strong and steady, the six year old had to let go. I have never forgotten the sight of that kite shooting off out to sea. :crying:

Efallai fod yno, tywydd a gwaed lefel alcohol yn ddibynnol!

p.s. efallai y byddwch am i bennu ‘na buells’: D

EDIT: ****, forgot to translate it! See above…

We’ll look out for it - what colour was it? We saw some today at Dunstable Downs, perhaps it was one of them still in service. This is a very traumatic story :w00t: but we are sure we can help you overcome it.

PS Do you have any bolt croppers we could borrow? Or guinea pigs with diamond-sharp teeth???

would love to get out but just got back, i will however be back in full force from monday!!!

Have fun you lot and see you next time!!

OK Rixxy, see you Monday - Rideout section has the details (of course if arrested by Military Police the timings may change):slight_smile:

Thanks for offering to look out for it. It was white and green with a red dragon in the middle.

We`ll look out for it. Where you influenced by your surroundings in your poor taste?

Pendine Sands holds terrible memories.

It was 1967. My kite was attached to 300 feet of string. I was overjoyed. It was so high, it was flying so well. The wind was strong and steady, the six year old had to let go. I have never forgotten the sight of that kite shooting off out to sea. I found a kite matching this discription in 1974 in Gurnsey.think its still in the attick. do you want it back

Nah … Buells rock:D:D

All over the road and bankings.

Finish the next two bottles and rock up.:stuck_out_tongue:

Mae hyn yn ymddangos fel ‘n sylweddol’ n sylweddol taith hir gyda thraeth hyfryd ar y diwedd … Im 'yno :smiley: