Earphones for use on a motorbike

Just beware that the Senheiser one’s I got don’t hold up well when confronted with a set of hedge trimmers!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You trimming your bush again sweetie? :wink:

I have indeed, gotta keep it looking good :wink:

i rode in today with my sony ericsson headphones from my phone - did a good enough job without cancelling out all the outside noise (depends how loud you have the music i guess!)

not as good as earplugs but not bad and great for singing along at traffic lights looking like a flid :hehe:

I do this all the time, people must think I am crazy!! :stuck_out_tongue: :w00t: :hehe:

you don’t need to sing at traffic lights for us to think your crazy… just be yourself that enough :w00t::w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

This is true lol :stuck_out_tongue:

yep very true! :w00t:

You’ve gotta put up with me :smiley: :wink:

another thumbs up for autocom and the CX300:cool:(not at the sametime obviously:P)both my main bikes have autocoms(active200 on the overlander and pro300 on the TDM for the noise cancelling)
if you are going to be riding at speed (3 figures plus) then you’ll want the pro kit as this changes the volume depend on windnoise
they are fantastic bits of kit

when out on the sports bike i use the Sennheisers, i’ve had both the originals and now a set of the mk2s
excellent sound quality and the noise canceling is amazing
used them on a plane the other weekend and it cut out the moronic chatter of the drunk stag party in the next aisle

Who says that he does…
I am pretty sure that he turn to class A drugs since he is with you…

I use these http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/1828793/art/xtream/extra-flat-earphones.html in my Arai. They are fine to give you an idea of the music while not being to distracting and allow you to hear normally.

i ride around with these they stop alot of noise and sound great. the only time they get pulled out of my ears is if i catch the wire when putting my helmet on.

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23507/Sennheiser+CX300+Black+2+5+mm+Connector.htm