Early Riser Sunday Blast 13th October

I’m in for this, could meet at the Ace?

Francoooooo!!!

i really hope the weather holds for this ride…:unsure:

UPDATE - As some of you know a trackday rider was killed at Oulton park last week. Many of us do track days and a accident like this could happen to anyone and so as a sign of respect i’m going to do a collection on behalf on Londonbiker.com at breakfast and pass it on to the riders family - all donations welcome big a small. Thanks guys X

A lovely thought mate.

Hope all goes well on the day

Is there any way you could find out if the family have a prefered charity they’d like donations to go to? Maybe via No Limits, I can’t make the ride out but I’d be happy to donate.

Yeah i have messaged No-limits and waiting to hear back. They where talking about doing something more than just cash but for now im sure they will appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Oh cool, let me know the details of how I can make a donation, ta :slight_smile:

+1 ^^

Great thought mate.

POSTPONED DUE TO CRAPPY WEATHER

I will keep an eye on the forecast as there is a chance the weather front will get pushed back today and not make it to us tomorrow until late afternoon. I will update later in the day but if its going to rain on us then i would rather cancel.

Hope thats ok with everyone!!

sounds like plan… will check in morning, don’t mind the odd shower if we get some dry time and dry roads, but no fun going out in rain all-day.

should have done it today :frowning:

sunshine from wall to wall in here. what a pity.

^^^ in fact let’s go for a ride now :smiley:

me & slug are meeting up at the ace at 12 if you guys want to take advantage of the weather :wink:

Roads should be nice and dry in a couple of hours

Hungover, tired and emotional. Maybe there will be a freak change of weather and we can go out tomorrow. Otherwise I guess I’ll see you in the spring.

Oh I won star of the quarter at work. I must have done something right.

the weather is ****!!!

All is not lost, motogp in an hour :slight_smile:

hence why im up!!! :wink: Wanna come over to mine and watch it?

Tempting offer, but Lisa’s counter proposal involves bacon :smiley:

haha

As in “Hot Shots”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OVJiKHjYqk