ear phones

Don’t you start too, you talking to me!!! are you talking to me!! lets take this out side now!! lol :laugh: :hehe:

TOM!

I suggest before casting aspersions you find out what people are educated in and what they are not.

I’m fully aware of damage caused to hearing, by listening to consistent loud music and damage resulting from in proper use of ear phones I actually have taken offense from your comment.

And as Tiggi says not everyone has money to waste on £70 ear phones I don not for one and why for the following.

I pay my way in the world, I work in a modest job with a modest wage, I pay all my own bills and get no help, my partner does not work and we have 2 children…

But rather than ponse off of the government I earn my own bread thank you… so at £20-£30 when you’re left with very little at the end of the month is alot to me!!!

Now may I say to you PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SPEAKING!!!

You’re obviously not aware judging by your posts.

Whatever.

Crack on… :satisfied:

So because I crack a joke of which you are obviously far to educated to understand, you decide to insult my intellegence!I ask a question here about ear phones, NOT what they will do to my hearing! if I want to know about the damage caused I would have asked the following question.I want to buy a new pair of ear phones so I can listen to the radio on my bike, I want something that is not going to cause damage to my hearing at the same time could anyone suggest something!I did not therefore your opinions on what cheap ear phones will do to MY HEARING NOT YOURS is beside the point!

Hilarious. :doze:

I bet Tom is glad he offered some advice & shared his experience now :rolleyes:

I won’t bother in the future. LB at it’s best… :wink:

Now now don’t be like that Tom - try this one :P:D;)

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic497045-83-1.aspx

Sorry, I only have experienece of ones that are good enough for bike use. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can you think that could ever happen… You are so naive sometimes…:wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Etymotic-Research-ER6I-BLK-C-ER-6i-Earphones/dp/B000BQSGMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232637230&sr=8-1