DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 4th April

Ok everybody, Spring is here, and so is the return of the Dunstable Downs ride-outs!!!

The first one of the year will be Saturday, 4th April, meeting at the Downs in Dunstable, 10am ready for a 10:30am departure. If you don’t know where the meeting point is, check out the link below. :wink:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=51.867461,-0.536825&daddr=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=51.867452,-0.536951&sspn=0.001183,0.00235&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

Everyone’s welcome, except L-platers (sorry, but those restricted machines are just too slow). So, see you there! :slight_smile:

Off to Stow on the Wold that weekend

Craig, you finally pull your finger out and organise this and I can’t make it! I’m up in Glasgow picking up my yearly supply of deep dried mars bars :w00t: How rude, you know you’re supposed to consult my diary before putting the date up :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a good one, hope you get a dry day.

Lived in Glasgow for 4 years and never heard of these. :P:P

Hey Mark, my finger hasn’t been anywhere near you, so how could I pull it out? :smiley:

Anyway, it’s not my fault your such a wild party animal and double booked yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gavin, you’re obviously not a party animal…unless we’re talking tea parties here!!! :hehe:

Would get murdered by the parents if I went on this one - it’s their 50 wedding anniversary that day

If all’s well this end I’ll come and play :slight_smile:

might have to check the diary matey…cant let you have all the fun :D:D

:crying: Sorry can`t make it:crying: be down under chasing Dingos, See you on the next rideout:)

Count me in .:cool:

Me me me me me pick me…oh you have:D

POOO!!! BLAST!!! and other rude words!!!So looking forward to this years first ride with you lot and we have a gaggle of people over for that weekend!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO hope the sun shines and you dont lose each other??

have a great day

SPG and Fazer Lys :w00t::w00t:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the fatlads going out to play, and we wont miss you paul

BUMP :D:D

C’mon peeps get ya names down for one of craigs famous “Im not lost” rideouts you know ya wanna :D:D

I’ll be there.

We can see why you’re a lorry driver and not a salesman, if you were, you’d be skint…oh, I forgot, you are. :hehe:

Anyway, we never get lost, as the actual route is never known. :stuck_out_tongue: But we always have a great day on some great roads. :wink:

I can’t come, Nige will probably be working as he does most Saturdays, Craig can’t you make them Sundays for all the people that have to work Saturdays, Sundays are boring anyway, need some excitement on Sundays. Too many Saturdays and Sundays in that paragraph. Oh well, have fun and lets be careful out there.

im in :smiley:

Best put the RAC on alert then :D:D