DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 19th July

same as craig says

Leader leads . . . corner man system means the person closest to the leader stops on a corner to mark it so everybody else knows where to go . . . so as you approach a roundabout/junction, look for a bike on the corner . . . go that way. The corner man stays on the corner until the tail gunner has gone past . . . tail gunner is always the last person and stays at the back. That way, as long as the leader drops the corner markers off and they stay until the tail gunner has gone past, nobody gets lost, even if the group spreads out over several miles which often happens. Swap mobile numbers with a few people just in case and try to have a bit of petrol in hand when we start, enough for 50 miles or so until the first stop, whenever that might be. Usually works very well

copyright steve…slarty :slight_smile:

Brilliant, looking forward to it now! thanks by the way to Duncan (think that was his name) who told me about the ride out and indeed the website when i called in at the bank yesterday! ( not met him b4 but seemed a top bloke) i think the last one on the 28th was his first ride out sure he said he had a 52 plate green 636 ninja.

just hope i can keep up!!:w00t:

Well I was due to be in Scotland but I should be around for this now. Need a gunner? :smiley:

A Gunner ???

Attachments

Cesc_Fabregas.jpg

tail gunner, aka tail end charlie, sweeper, back marker, lardy moo that sits at back of ride and rounds everyone up… etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Oi keti I did last one and Im NOT a lardy moo…lard ar$e yep, moo no :):stuck_out_tongue:

Urrrghhh what an ugly boy

Says the woman with hairy leg :w00t:

You say I have one hairy leg and I say

No No No!

Prove it . . . more pictures ! :smiley:

hey mate, twas me said bank staff who chatted with ya, glad ya found the site ok, and got ya name down for the ride out, :cool: put my name down, have a date with friends in croydon in the eve but can do teh ride out for lunch:w00t:

this your bike then ? so many snot green kwaks !!

Attachments

DSCF0136.JPG

^^^^ yes said green kwak is mine :w00t:

you never see any of them cos ya so slow fella…:hehe::P:D

considering we were running 2 up dont think we were to shabby !! :slight_smile:

plus had bbq box on as well :smiley:

Im…In…yay.

Kwak ZX6R 2001 or Yammy R6 2000.

Have a choice in my garage for two weeks at least…

In what nappies, asylum come on narrow it down :slight_smile:

Alright steve. Ill maybe look at a Hayabusa next. Legend has it that the name in pun refers to a predator that eats blackbirds.

think you should let me have a go on the R6 :slight_smile:

Steve, ill PM you my addie, would be worthy of you letting me know your experienced opinion of it. 2000 W reg, only 12k miles on clock. I live in the Grovehill estate of Hemel, off the link road, not far from Sky ford, seconds from your place of work.

pm sent col