Ducatis nicked - Kingston area

Beutiful bikes hope you get them back.

Roadrage

**** Jerry that’s rotten, I’ve seen your bikes on ducatisti for ages and know how much you love (and have spent) on them.

come on guys, add yourself to the group and get inviting! 115 people so far in a few hours!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/258917034165640/?notif_t=group_activity

Guys, thanks for all the kind comments and help. I’ve created an update post, so please have a look here.

This sums up how I’m feeling tho:

Before I put this to bed for the night, a final thank-you to everyone who has taken time out of their busy lives to read this story. In a world that can sometimes be very unpleasant, I haven’t met one single person who didn’t want to help. The fact that complete strangers can offer help and comfort is just amazing. Thank you all - the people I know and the thousands of people that I haven’t met yet.

Jerry, maybe a stupid question but has anyone put posters up at the ace and other bikers cafe?

So sorry to hear this JerryXT - this is really dreadful.

Will keep an eye out for parts etc.

I hope they catch the rotten b*stards and you are reunited with your bikes mate.

Not yet but once I’ve got the prints in Today I’ll get them laminated the drilled so they can be cable tied everywhere.

I’m gonna poster bomb the a3 and surrounding areas

I’ll bring these down to bm on Wednesday

Guys, thank you very much for helping.

Todays update - LB is best!

just seen this, gutted for you, every bikers nightmare, i hope you get them back.

J

literarily wankers! I am posting this on my corporate’s motorbike channel

Jerry just seen this…That fantastic 749!

Gutted for you.

Any response to Shiver’s posters?

As far as I know, nothing so far.

It’s good to bump the post though. Jerry is still hopeful something will come out, and there’s still a sizeable award available for any info that leads to the bikes, no questions asked.

Was anything more heard about the bikes?

About a month ago a bike workshop near me in Kingston was targeted and two bikes taken, both dirt bikes and one without an engine.

The police were handed CCTV showing a van leaving the dead end street that the workshop is off, there was more CCTV cameras in the area they could have looked at but didn’t bother. Needless to say neither bike has been seen since and the police have done nothing further, makes you wonder why we pay tax!

I am grieved by your loss, sorry didn’t mention that, just makes me so angry!

Good Luck, if I hear of anything I’ll let you know.

Jerry is not much on here much these days.
When I spoke to him last week, there was still no news. I have google alerts set up in case any of the parts are advertised, but it’s all been quiet.

It’s all very devastating! :frowning: