Ducati Project 1408

were you disappointed with the Honda RCV? this might tickle your fancy

http://www.morebikes.co.uk/2017-ducatis-secret-super-superbike-details-on-the-66000-project-1408-pukka-motogp-esque-220bhp-bike-leaked-going-after-the-rcv/

If you have £66000, to honest I think it will be a disappointment as virtually no one will be able to afford it.

You’d be surprised. They always sell out of their limited-edition, halo bikes. There’s no end of people with deep pockets who either want a collectors item, or are just bonkers-man Ducati fans.

Though, I do feel compelled to say this - Carbon Fibre frame? That worked out well in MotoGP, didn’t it? :-/

Plenty of people to buy it, £66K is nothing relatively to the premium end cars.

If you have £66000, to honest I think it will be a disappointment as virtually no one will be able to afford it.
Kevsta
It is not meant to be owned by many. 

True it will sell out just like the desmo rr. Virtually none of them will be ever ridden and will be exchanged by rich collectors with no intent to ride.

Or perhaps I’m being cynical.

True it will sell out just like the desmo rr. Virtually none of them will be ever ridden and will be exchanged by rich collectors with no intent to ride.

Or perhaps I’m being cynical.

Kevsta
That's probably what it will happen... enough to keep the myth and hype alive.

or crashed at brands http://www.ducati.org/forums/desmosedici-rr/70039-brands-hatch-crash-not-me.html

I live near a McLaren garage. I think they start at £126k, which would probably buy you a whole terrace of houses in Wales, or two of the Ducati’s.

I think I need 2! 

That’s the thing though… where premium bikes finish, premium cars start… the equivalent of this is probably a 1m koenigsegsgggdhdh

there’s always rich people with money to spunk on toys

From the title, I was more interested to see if they had bored out the motor to over 1400cc

there's always rich people with money to spunk on toys
me_groovy
Or ornaments