Ducati Pete's garage broken into KTM Superduke, CRF450 and KTM 660 Stolen PLEASE READ. CASH REWARD FOR ANY INFO LEADING TO RETURN OF BIKES

Dirty Basterds…

I hope it is someone close to the fella as it will be a lot quicker finding out who !!!

If in need of some help when it comes to playing “Bash the Bastarrrd” then Im keen !!

All the best to you Pal

Have posted on another site I belong to who have a couple of race photographers on it, Hope you find the thieving sh*ts that stole them and take them apart slowly

heck, hope the bikes are recovered. I will keep my eyes open.

Regards to Pete for a speedy recovery.

Look on the bright side - at least they’re not my bikes.

(I’ve always fancied posting that on a “stolen” thread, just a case of waiting for a thread starter with sufficient sense of humour.)

Police have been, female copper was a (in my books) a looker. I looked a right stud, Lilac dressing gown, still had my special needs socks on from surgery. Nearly made the front door to my sofa in one go (she’ll be well impressed with my stamina then.)

Nothing to report as far as the bikes go… more about the WPC anyone?

Thanks for all your supportive posts BTW.

sorry to hear of your troubles Pete.

With yourself already incapacitated, just watch where that wpc sticks her truncheon

oooer

This is why I like you Pete, you’ve got a great sense of humour!

I would have chuckled if you had posted the first statement. I have a twisted sense of humour as well, but I tend to keep it to myself! (I’ve been through the theft thing myself so can relate)

Go on then, tell us more about the WPC. What about forensics whilst we’re at it?

Gutted for you though mate

I’ve not had the crime scene team around yet. TBH last night I had a friend down there drilling etc to make the doors more secure, not ideal but we had to ensure the place was secure.

I sincerly hope the toe-rags suffer a nasty injury while starting the 660. They WILL be kicking for a while as the rotor/ stator is removed and still on the shelf!

FFS you buy a bike in the gayest orange paint scheme known to man, and it still gets stolen. Police are looking for Julian Clary.

lol

you think they knew you pete?

seems a bit odd that it all happens when you in hospital…

Realy makes me feel sick it does…

i posted on another site in the hopes somthing may come of it…

good luck mate…

Adam

I was in bed when they were stolen, but really out of it (on prescribed painkillers)

I did roll the timing around in my head, but TBH anyone who knows me would have been as likely to wait till I was on one of my regular trips to the far east etc.

Had the crime scene guy 'round today (CSI South Essex) nice bloke, don’t think he left with much though.

I can’t believe it, this is such a sh1t thing to happen…

Good luck with getting them back and I’ll keep my eyes peeled…

Hope you feel better soon Pete…

All the better for seeing that picture of you Foxy.

sorry to hear about this pete. if i see any of them red crosses() riding around i will get them for you…

I can see the pictures, can’t other people?

What a nightmare to find your whole garage cleared out Pete, i was shocked and angry when Sammo told me. You must have freaked, just as well you were sedated you must have though you were hallucinating.

I’ll be on the lookout mate and hope you’re back on two wheels soon.

They left me the GSXR750 - they prolly couldn’t be bothered to put the bodywork on either!

Any luck mate?

Slight result to hear you had a hotty round but you don’t half go to some legnths to get the ladies!!!

Pics if you get anywhere please with Mrs Pc Plod