Ducati 999 - 2006 EVO Model - 8925 Miles Only -

Hi all, time has come to sell my truly fantastic Ducati 999 as I’m trading up to an MV Agusta F4… (don’t know yet if it will be better, hard act to follow but I have always wanted an MV since I was knee high).

Don’t confuse the 2006 model 999 with the earlier models ( it is faster and more powerful than the 2004 999R!) with all the mods that made it such a winner when ridden by Foggy et all. 20 more BHP - Box section rear arms, etc etc etc.

£5295 secures it with all these mods;

Termi exhaust and de-cat front pipe
Carbon exhaust cover
Ducati Race ECU and set up to the exhaust
Clear indicator lenses
LED rear light so people can see you from behind + clear lens
Carbon air tube covers
Ducati performance Titanium reservoir covers cost a lot but looks nice
Ducati performance fuel filler which also looks nice
H.I.D main light which give a bright light
New pillion seat cover looks better then the old one and safer for the pillion as not like an ice ring
Carbon clutch cover
Aluminium front sprocket cover
Carbon rear hugger
Datatool system 4 alarm/immobiliser with all paper work and 2 fobs
Ducati performance dust cover

Plus all the old bits kept nice and clean (including the exhaust) if you want to put them on.

Only 2500 miles since new belt service and new Michelin PR3’s front and rear - next service spring 2016

Weather is crap so I have put in some photos from a month ago plus some stock ones of the 999 Evo to give you the idea (I don’t have a picture from the front )… updated pics to follow when the sun comes out…

call / txt me on 07943 703 EIGHT FIVE TWO … or PM me.

Oh and if you have a 2007 plus MV F4 1000 etc to trade… deffo call me!

Ross

so very very pretty

Thanks Mian - forgot to say FSH from Pro Twins and a stack of receipts - never been tracked of flogged or dropped … just a fantastic bike!

Ross, that first pic looks like a track :laughing::grin::joy:

It is Jamie! But that’s just a stock shot of the front so people can be reminded what the later 999’s looked like head on ( different front grille and mirror treatment than the original 999s) - I’ll get some better ones when the sun comes out!

Good point though - I used the same pic on my Ebay ad - hope someone doesn’t think the same!

lol :smiley:

Mileage, service history and any accidents?

I had one of these - great bikes!

Jay you’re right.

Approx 8925 miles ( will probably go up a bit as I still ride her)

Full Ducati Service and latterly Pro Twins Ducati servicing

No accidents - no drops - no problems - just a great bike!

NOW SOLD!!!

Yeh!!!

Well done