Drink anyone?

Hello there, just a quick note to say Hi and also a thank you to those who were on the track day at Brands today. I signed up without realising you lot were hogging the track :wink: Good day despite the rain, no offs just a few misjudgements and very little buzzing… thanks gents :slight_smile:

I was the yellow/blue/ black CBR600 that was going slow and steady in the red group. :smiley:

hey Miss V , welcome to LB :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome. Hope you had a good day. :smiley:

hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome aboard.

[quoteI was the yellow/blue/ black CBR600 that was going slow and steady in the red group. :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi Welcome slow n steady? i had trouble keeping you in my sights:cool:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Welcome to Londonbikers tiger :cool:

hello and welcome!!:slight_smile:

hello and welcome :slight_smile:

i was in red group too :wink:

Welcome to LB.You may have been steady, but I was in the Green group and noticed that you were going a hell of a lot quicker in the afternoon than in the morning. What did you have for lunch?:smiley:

Glad you were one of us that stayed to the end.

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

[quote]
Donners (10/07/2008)

You may have been steady, but I was in the Green group and noticed that you were going a hell of a lot quicker in the afternoon than in the morning. What did you have for lunch?:smiley:

[quote]
One big fat cheese burger :satisfied:

Rain was harder in afternoon but decided to push little harder and see what my limits were…

Idea was to get me happier with bends before I head off to Swiss Alps in August :smiley:

welcome

hiya was in red group too, remember seeing you on track a few times

The ‘runs’.Made her 2kg lighter! :D:w00t::hehe: Hi and welcome x

[quote]
Miss V (10/07/2008)

[quote]
Donners (10/07/2008)

You may have been steady, but I was in the Green group and noticed that you were going a hell of a lot quicker in the afternoon than in the morning. What did you have for lunch?:smiley:

Have fun in the Alps, I was there a couple of weekends ago. It’s fantastic!I posted pictures of some of the passes we were doing herehttp://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic370741-78-1.aspx#bm370856

You’ll certainly get used to bends!!! It’s great when you get to the top of some of those passes and join the sea of bikes parked outside the bars.

Have a great time, hopefully the weather will be better than Wednesday!

Hi,

Welcome to LB :wink:

Welcome to LB, sounds like you had a great time in the rain at Brands. I’m sure there will be another trackday soon.