Dragging jeans stockists

Anyone know which London motorcycle shops stock draggin jeans? Have googled but had no joy as to stockists. I don’t want to order online because of finding a suitable fit.

Hels

Not sure about London though p&h stock them in crawley (or they used to)

Try Sartso’s (Hein Gericke) though, really good fit and look much better :slight_smile:

Hate to say it, but Infin*** do them. Clapham have a good stock IIRC.

did someone say infinity :smiley:

lots of other brands just as good but with not the big name

cough route one cough

Well just back from a baby’s birthday party in the park - very nice and lovely :slight_smile: And en route nipped into Hein Gericke Clapham as per Biker Girls recommendation and found a pair of Sartos as you said!!! Great fit and really like them - plus they come with virtually invisible armour.

Really pleased - so yet another good buy on LBers recommendations! (I am still loving my back protector recommended on here :))

sartso’s are alot better than draggin’s, they have more kevlar in them and further down the legs/back of legs.

They are cool!! It’s amazing, I was going to go on a wild goose chase for Draggin Jeans over the next week or so - then decided to post this up this morning and got the recommendations - swung by H & G on route somewhere else and now am the proud owner of some Sartos :slight_smile:

Cheers guys - you are all fab !! Better than google any day!!

Which ones did u get as mine dont have any armour in and I was told they didnt do any with them?

Great u got them though, I LOVE mine and wear them all the time, I’m gonna miss them over the winter!

:slight_smile:

Yeah, which one did you get Hels? Wasp had to stitch in the armour for me…Or did you get the mens? Love my pair too (Jade jean). Wear them every day!