Draaaaagin Jeans (Kevlar)

36inch waist unisex draggin kevlar jeans, worn once, having a bit of a spring clean and decided i never wear these so best to get rid.

Open to offers. Item located in the Dockland, can post.

How long are they?

lol ill measure them when i get home…from what i remember your just a touch shorter than me so u could get them taken up as the bottom isnt kevlar lined (as ure boots should go over/ under em)

Cheers.

PM sent.

outside leg 112 cm

inside leg 86 cm

width at bottom of leg 22cm

width at waist 44.5cm

waist (label) 36 inches

have these gone yet?

Hopefully :slight_smile: waiting for a reply

We’ll let you know…

Answer is probably…

:stuck_out_tongue:

They are an awsome bit of kit… i tested out my first pair whilst doin a wheelie at 60mph, back wheel stepped out(well werent gona be the front was it :w00t: ) and i went sliding down the road… £2547 damage to the bike and a new pair of draggin jeans needed but they did there job, still actualy got the pair i was wearing and that was 3 and a half years ago they just look abit tatty :smiley:

Guys n girls - they didnt fit the first person who pmd me as he came round last night and tried em on.

These are still up for grabs.

Price is fixed at £50 + Postage&Packing @ (£3.50 1st class/Standard parcels, £5.00 recorded insured first class, £6.50 special delivery)

Or i can bring to BMM next wednesday - or u can come to the docklands (canary wharf) and grab em.

If i do post them to you will not take a refund if they dont fit, i have given all measurement and pics for that reason.

SOLD!!!