Don't park around Russel Square! (another one)

That’s crazy, Cezar. Have you reported it to the Police? It’s criminal damage, and the square MUST be under CCTV coverage.

I used to park there sometimes, won’t anymore!

We should get LB to sponsor Cezar, equipe him with a chair, a thermos (keep the poor fella warm) and that sniper rifle - not real bullets, we want to keep the scrotes alive for a beating at the xmas party

Upon returning to my parking bay on Riding House Street (W1A) this evening, I discovered that the scooter next to me had been knocked over and had what looked like a vigorous key scratch on the side panel. Suspicious, but not that unusual, but as I rode off, I saw another scooter on its side in the bay around the corner (5 yards away) on Nassau Street. I hope this isn’t part of a worrying trend…

Come on guys! I can’t stay there looking for the *******s! It’s too cold!

I can’t believe it’s happening somewhere else as well Adlopa? This is going to far! We have to stop it somehow before this idiots take drop bikes as part of their fun going out and getting drunk!

Hey Cezar mate if you need any back up…

WELL DONT STAY OUT MINI MO

at least its a bmw c2 thingy so thats ok it might have been a biker that did it I bet he parked side ways and took up 3 bike spaces you just never know I would kick a c2 over if they parked like a fool like they do