don't know how to reply.....

i have an ayrton on stoner at 100/1 to win… he won the 250’s and he clearly can ride the rcv even when crook… who knows… i put it on last week and after yesterday i imagine they’re a tad shorter than that.

rossi from stoner from edwards is my call…

what a cracking race last week…

sete… what to say? grab a haircut

Hello Dickbar, welcome to LB! Feeling lucky, huh? Hehehe… I wonder what the odds are on Pedrosa, I might put money on that!

even happier after practise this morning… go on the stoner dog… that aprilla he was on last year is an animal of a bike compared to the honda 250’s and he was in with a good shout at the championship for a long time, the lad can ride

Following live timing right now, I am really tempted…who gave you 100-1 please ? if they are still offering anything close to that I will put some cash on, maybe an each way bet might be best

it was on betandwin.com but they don’t have any odds up at the moment… forgot i had a lady on him to be on the front row too at 25’s so that’s happy days… not sure he’ll win but 100’s was just the wrong price, so worth a flutter… i’d be surprised if they’re any longer than 7’s when they come back up…

Ba$tards…seems they are paying attention, Casey is down to just 5.5-1 now !!!

I was planning to get a new Arai out of my winnings…

https://www.betandwin.com/betsnew.aspx?SportID=40
Casey Stoner (AUS/Honda) 5.50