Donny 28 march (friday)

na man… too expensive. So what if they have guest stars, are they really going to make your riding much better? Would be good to get out with you boys but I just want track time without the frills.

yeah im only going to hang out with the lads

Adz, no disc yet?

got um last night ang thank you very much!!

dam theres a lot of photos :smiley:

That’s why I couldn’t be arsed to sort each out into their own file and put on separate discs, you got the lot lol

Seriously good lean angle there dude, looks like you guys were having fun, I so want to do donny and silverstone…

Looks like you guys had a fun if a bit of a damp day.

How did you get on with the tyre warmers Adz? improve your confidence a bit? if nothing else they may have helped preserve the tyres a little.

Do you think Ducati Petes been out tango’d? :smiley:

err well the tyre warmers…well i think its best not to use them in the wet and cold!!the first time i rolled out of the pits i thought there was somthing wrong with the bike, then i realized i just had loads of grip in the pissing rain!!cool for 1 lap smoking every one pottering around but then you start going sideways as the tyres cool off :slight_smile: the rear was brand spankers and only really got scrubbed in in the last session.first time iv dont a track day on road rubber in some time

this is more!! :smiley:

com on Adam 14th July book it book it book it book it!

Oh and you’d be better off spending £55 getting your front wheel straightened then all that money you threw at the Brembo mate. It would give you much more confidence in the front end.

hummm… maybe :smiley:

but the brembo was only 35 quid :w00t: