Donington 19th June

Looking for a spot for Donington this Thursday with FE

Event is full so only chance is to get a spot if someone cancels (I’m on the waiting list as well)

If anyone’s booked in and can’t make it, PM me, I’ll take your spot!

I doubt many spaces will come available due to the fact BEMSEE are racing there this weekend and i would guess many of the club racers are booked on as there is not test day on the friday for us.

Good luck anyway.