Does my 'bum' look good in these??

Oh yes i do love a big pair of knockers, im gonna have a knockers fest in wales!!!:smiley:

haha yeah, a bat would be needed! think i’ll just keep her indoors;)

too thin.

And what’s wrong about it :smiley:

I think Lusty makes those leathers look better - and she can actually ride a bike :w00t:

yes she does, yes she does;)

More curves, that’s a stick insect in leathers. The original picture should read " does my thumb look big on this"

whats going on with the alien head? :w00t:

I knew there was a reason I liked you Mel, good call! :smiley:

Wow, didn’t know Dainese makes such a fetish S/M stuff :smiley:

Her chest is 22? Dmnt**n, man, that one’s too small, throw it back and put new bait on the hook. Oh, that WAS the bait, huh? Well what hook are you using?

Yes she looks good from the back, but she has to turn around sometime or other, and then it’s “lights out”.

I prefer a woman that doesn’t look like she’d be a fatality if I leaned on her a bit.

EASY tiger!!!

Thanks SheWolf and BPB :blush:

Attachments

essexbikeride.jpg

Mmmm yes I’d noticed those pics too, she’s quite the stunner. But indeed, we have our own collection of lovelies on LB, and I’ve had the pleasure of riding with at least three of them in full leathers so let me tell ya, there’s nowt wrong with local curves… :slight_smile:

Don’t take me wrong!
Was actually thinking about something like that for myself :w00t:

When you going shopping Mel then ? I would love to join and see You in one of these suits :smiley:

Gooood morning :smiley:

nowt wrong with her current wardrobe man …

lusty, you look fab in those leathers hun

Arnie, I seem to recall you wanting to buy bits and pieces too, will give you a shout when I go shopping next-you’d better start saving now :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey No7, there’s always room for extra stuff in a gal’s wardrobe :smiley:

shes gota massive head though, like a lightbulb :hehe:

Especially in her wardrobe :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m getting paid on 26th so should have some spare £££. I bet I will need more than I save If I go with you :stuck_out_tongue: