Does anyone know where in north london does motorcycle bodywork repair?

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a workshop in north london or anywhere in london that I can get my bodywork repair. There’s some cracks under the seat on my CBR600 and I just don’t think I am man enough to do it myself.

Thanks in advance for any info

By the way, I just want to say thank you for you all, you guys has been very helpful since I join here with all kind of questions.

Dan

I don’t know anyone in North London, but I do know someone in Cambridge, which could be a relatively quick ride away if you fancied it. www.raptorsuperpaint.co.uk

Sudden impact are very good http://www.sudden-impactuk.com/

Thanks guys for the info, I think I might pop down to sudden impact to check it out since they are only 15 miles from me. By the way, do you know how much it normally cost to paint the whole bike in one single colour? i.e. Black.

Dude, let me know how you get on as I’m probably off to see Raptor in the next week with the panels off my CBR (scarily looks like we both have FS models to paint) and also wanted a one colour paint scheme. I’ll PM you with the price I get quoted in return. Heard good things about both of these guys, and may come down to who is closer along with the inevitable price;)