Does anyone buy into this BS!

Some good replies here!! MacP as always hits it bang on I suppose!

Yeah she is pretty hot, and everyone was crap learning! But going round saying your a pro and stating that lads resent her for her riding skills! The uk stunt scene is not that big so to throw that bollox into the mix isn’t gonna make her any friends!
Then the crap about sexism and prejudice:doze: using your tits and arse to undercut other peoples shows and then producing the crap that they did:angry: embarrassing for whole stunt scene in this country I think!

As someone has said there are lads/lasses at the ace on scooters that have more skill!

shes alright…not a big enough chest for me tho:D

maybe its a bit early in her stunting career to be doign shows?

as for the PR, well shes good at it i give her that, possibly she is trying to take it overground? as stunting is quite underground isnt it?

Fair one Adam. I guess in today’s society, with all those z-list celebrities, being famous without having any real skill is just the way it is. She’s selling papers, purely because she’s a pretty girl doing stunts on a bike. On a positive note, she might attract a few hot chicas to take up the sport and that can only be a good thing, right?! :slight_smile:

She’s OK for a newb stunter and as good as most of us are, but give her a bit of credit. I can’t do any of that! she might have FAB pr, but thats the norm. Adam… Ur fat far better and she will NEVER catch up, but take a little competition like a challenge, even though it’s not,… blatantly. PS come on Ally!!! Get in girl!!

Harsh. :cool:

But fair… :slight_smile:

FKin hell!!:D:D:D

hahahahahahahaha. I was pretty roasted last night! Just clocked my typing skills :D:w00t::P:D;):):hehe::cool:

Was she the one fell on her ass at ally pally? Im certain it was. She used to be up the ace quite a bit, very full of herself though

The Jordan of the stunt world?

That girl will go far :smiley:

That’s nothing to be proud of, Adam will always be my favourite stunters with tits…

But she is hotter than you Ads

Given that watching stunting in this country is a exercise in watching people trying to be American, doing stuff that was yesterdays trick 3 years ago in the states I think the idea of having a semi - hottie rider is a worth-while distration.

More interesting is Jen’s ride in BSB this year.

Just for the record i dont want to compete or show im doing it for myself and myself only :slight_smile: To be honest if i change my mind in the future then id make sure im at the same level as the already talented boys i would be competing against :slight_smile:

PS - has anyone seen Colchester Kawasaki’s latest signing to run in superstock in the BSB paddock this year?

(And as a former Alpine Skier she knows all about being a Pro athelete.

Attachments

779894_2114700.jpg

I’m not a prude :hehe: but has our culture become perhaps a teensyweeny bit over sexualised? :w00t:

If these women want to compete in the stunt/race world why can’t we just judge them on their merits as riders and not on their face or T&A?

Promoting them on the basis of their sex appeal might work for them and their sponsors in the short term but in the longer term it doesn’t do them or the perception of women in general any favours.

This kind of thinking treats us all as commodities and not as individual human beings with all the depth and subtlety that implies - instead we end up getting rated on the basis of our sexual attractiveness, wealth, age etc - which is kind of crude - and which ultimately leads to a serious coarsening of relations between people.

And yeah - I do read the f*cking Guardian . . . :smiley:

Dude, thats a dude…

Well absolutely NJ, in my mind I thought ‘shes sh1t at stunts, pretty face, pass the remote’ , I don’t have to be even worse at stunts than her to think that. She’s out there to display what she can do and well…its a bit unimpressive :frowning: Hope she gets better before she huts herself

Go go Ally