Do you name your motorbike?

Junior… One day when he grows up, he wants to be a B-King :smiley:

Ouch! :crying:

I will not tell Joanie you said that. She might bump into you “by accident” :smiley: ha ha ha

I can picture you on a B-King already Jaime…sparks flying all over the place as you rip up all the corners you take! :slight_smile:

nope that was Junior the GSR600 aka baby king :wink:

lol…i like this one…lmao

used to call my Honda CG the CGK Crazy Giant Killer after beating a Bandit 400 and ER500 off the lights near ace :slight_smile:

Love it! :smiley:

my ER5 was called Jenna because when I sat on her and grabbed the tank, she reminded me of big-bottomed friend of mind.

the fazer is called sarah and the ninja is called nicola. I chose them cos they just seemed to fit.

I’ve called my 'cat Nephthys - Egyptian goddess of death, decay and the unseen.

Reasons

Death - She has tried to kill me way too many times.
Decay - Before the crash she was in pretty bad shape, despite having a mechanic looking at it. Now she is bang tidy.
Unseen - First day I got her a cyclist decides to pull a SMIDSY (Sorry Mate I Didn’t See You). So I decked her rather than hit the lass on the push bike.

Gf is an amateur Egyptologist and that’s how I came across the name.

Edit - spelling

back in the day people named my bike for me, personally i don’t care

mine always seem to be called Lucy :stuck_out_tongue:

Call me a boring bastard but I don’t name mine, they’re just pieces of machinery to me. I’ve never named any inanimate objects I’ve owned.

My CBR is called Liliana which means lilly. This is because the green accents on the graphics are like Lilly leaves. Her other name is Bjork because her licence plate ends in BJK and like Bjork she is a bit wild.

My Volvo is called Pernilla which is Sweedish and means “Little Rock.” As she is a little rock, rock solid.

Good names Joby!

Giselle, since it’s a GS :w00t:

Aww, don’t tell her that though, ye might upset her ^^

My Bonnie’s called Jezebel 'cos she’s a bad girl. :slight_smile:

I love the name Jezebel, and almost named my gixxer that. In the end i decided on Joanie, based on a character in the TV show Mad Men. That character is big bosomed fierce red head…just like my Joanie. :slight_smile:

red headed, fast, bad girl, Jessica would’ve also fit from TB ^^

Car’s called “Mou car” because of the reg. (M***UOO). She’s an elderly Toyota Corolla and may end up with a Friesian paint job to go with the name.

I’ve had a number of bikes that had names:

Suzuki GP100 (first bike) = GPig (wouldn’t start)

Honda 400/4 = Honey (the most forgiving and patient bike I’ve ever owned)

Kawasaki GPz 550 customised beyond recognition to rat/chop = Gypzoid.

Currently have a Triumph Bonnie. It’s the first bike I’ve had that wasn’t female, which is weird and which I can’t explain.

He’s called BJ. (Not going to explain that either)

;o)