Do they try to ruin everything?

And Project Managers, don’t forget f***king project manglers… :angry:

And the EC emmissions regulators . . .

And estate agents, what have they ever done for us! :smiley:

For god’s sake don’t start me on estate agents, come the revolution they’ll be first up against the beautifully appointed 1930s brick wall offering shelter, shade & stunning views across the well laid out mature garden… :smiley:

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind swapping my local village church for a mosque.

The muezzin calls for prayer like what, 5 times a day?

Bloody church rings every 15 minutes, plus extra 2 minutes long on some
shenanigans (at 6 am sometimes and at 12).

Bring your religion if you’d like but make it a quiet one please!

I have quiet cans on my bike… but might get louder ones so i cant hear all thath sh*te :smiley:

dont ya just luv the UK.

showin my age hear but does anyone else remember when the Tory’s under Major brought in that Act that banned raves, cos it was rhymtic music played loudly at anti-social hours…

Isn’t that EXACTLY what church bells and calls to prayer are… rhythmic music, played loudly at anti-scoail hours…

Therefore, technically under a Tory government all Churches, Mosques and other-do-gooder insitutions that thrive on early to bed work ethic philosophies are COMPLETELY illegal… HOORAY! Anarchy’s turn!

E fuelled Peace and love was in danger of short circuiting greed and envy based capitalism - they needed to get us hating each other again - luckily their mates in the drinks companies stepped in and hate and aggression is fashionable again . . .

Watch it NJ, MY iPAD is bigger and better and faster than yours! Screw you and your hippy idealism, get a job ya lazy bum, work hard all your life, hate yourself, resent your boss, regret lost chances, aggro hate aggro hate… oh yeah, I see what you mean :slight_smile:

Sod em! If they want to believe in a story that has as much basis for truth as Santa Claus then let them… if it makes them happy, leave them be. Stop disguising corporate imperialism with religious doctrine though when you decide you want to invade their country cos its utterly bullsh!t and leaves those too simple to think for themselves actually believing that Western Catholics have an issue with Muslims… if they do that’s only cos they’re too dumb to listen to the doctrines off their own religion… do unto others as you would be done by, etc., etc.

The ALLEGED hatred of Muslims comes fromt eh fact that in order to ensure we all have oil and plastic and packaging and food and stuff in the future (which incidentally, is why we have a government) they have decided the best course of action is to invade the Middle East to get access to the energy source of the oilfields, and it just happens that a lot of Muslims happen to live on top of them… ipso facto, stupid people believe that our government is waging a war against Muslims and their values…

FOR GOD’s SAKE (<----- irony see :D) WAKE UP!

AMEN BROTHER! ;):smiley:

I have disagree slightly with you point that the purpose of these posters is just to wind people up and provoke the far-right. I think the people behind these posters geniunely believe the message they are spreading. They look at some of the alcohol-fuelled behaviour that goes on at this time of year and it provides them with the perfect excuse to knock British society and promote and try to strengthen their case for Islam.I just don’t think they are sat their thinking “…this will p### them off…”, but more “…this is why we believe what we believe and why it is better than what you have…”

Fair point W, I totally agree that underneath the flamboyant rhetoric there is a sincere and genuine desire to see the re-establishment of the moral codes and standards of behaviour which have been largely abandoned by most post-industrial, consumer societies. In this sense the Islamists occupy a similar space to other religious groups including many Christians and Jews etc. I think though that it is important to be aware of the agenda setting tactics used by the far right and fundamentalists (of all stripes) which is to provoke a violent reaction through insult or outrage. Understanding these tactics will help to neutralise them.

NJ…

There is no doubt that they did set-out to shock, upset and antagonise people as well as having the conviction of their statement.

We probably all have thoughts about different groups of people in our society, but you don’t see me slapping posters with “Gooners are evil because…” all over the shop. :smiley:

It would be entirely understandable if you did though . . . ;):smiley:

“Gooners are evil” posters… hmmmmmm :smiley:

I work on a borough where the majority population is Bangladeshi. The majority are muslim. We have one of the countries biggest drug related crime rates. Our main customers are young, Bangladeshi males. They are mainly dealt with due to drugs, drunkenness or vilolent, gang related behaviour.

Yet, when they are brought into our custody, they generally will ask for everything to be halaal and everything has to be on their terms as they suddenly profess to be some sort of devout follower of islam. I’m pretty sure that the muslim faith doesn’t advertise drinking alcohol, beating family members and dealing drugs! :ermm:

Don’t get me wrong, the other criminals, from all different backgrounds, are no better or worse on the whole. However, as I said before, the majority (probably about 75%) are young asian, muslim males.

Funny how the mad mullah’s and radical clerics choose to ignore the fact that the majority of the young males in their sosciety are actually worse than the average joe public that they direct their rants at! :satisfied:

Just to make this absolutely clear, I am not saying that all muslims are like this, or that it is a problem due to the religion. I would also like to point out that I treat everybody equally in life, regardless of colour or creed, and this is just to highlight the fact that the posters they are putting up are ignoring the fact that their part of sosciety is just as morally corrupt as every other part of sosciety.
If every religious person in the world actually followed their religious values and views perhaps we wouldn’t have these sorts of problems, eh?!
:wink:

I am…I do…I am lovely. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you are! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i am not rascist nor am i religious or part of any pro english party/extremists, Yes im on National minimum wage and i have collected benifits , i was a teenage father (that stuck around and am still with my wife after 16 years.

But this is a christian country and there should be only churches with loud bells an everything, there definately shouldnt be any mosques/african bingo halls of later holy oceanic gardens of edens next faith or what ever they come up with, there should be no other religious buildings or freedom of expression of treason against our country at all, yes our ancestors were bastards , greek / nordic whatever but that was them we became a people, a race, a religion, " BAN CHRISTMAS AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED/ ENGLAND FLAGS / ETC…" This country is now the offical " LAND OF GUILTMAS PAST " why should we pay for that, its not us at all, but because youve been invited to enjoy the fruits of others labours " why not take a mile, the wife would, **** it, why not ! , its not rascism , its fact. this country has become the " MUGG " of the Earth, Our arsehole government’s are destroying the English way of life by allowing this **** to go on, Muslim Extremist’s can rant racism and death to our soldiers burning our flag in public…etc, any body with the attitude of hatred towards this country should be deported back to there own country, where there opinion matters, any English people who think they have a point deport them aswell, send them to the heart of what they are talking about, its nothing to do with this country and from what i hear, no one cares either. This country has lost faith in itself and its people, " ooh dont say this , you cant say that , it’s borderline racism ", oh ok !!! its ok for them to burn flags etc, but a 15yr old girl burns the koran or whatever and she goes to jail. Its too tricky too delicate a matter to address because of people who have lived here and had children born here, SIMPLE, if they cared they wouldnt be saying or doing this ****, DEPORT them if they love the country and religion so much, US as the people have lost faith in our ability to be proud of our country, we are too scared to say no, i had my haircut in a jamaican hairdressers and the guy cutting my hair banged on about how his ancestors were slaves brought over by white people, jamaica is lovely, how he hates being associated with africans, so i simply said said " so why arent you there cutting hair then ? " , Simple question no malice involved if there could be, He couldnt answer, but everyone know’s this country pays better, and it listens to that sorry arse excuse for an excistance, seriously why should we care that 500 years ago or whatever " english " done this or that , How about what has been happening over the last how many years since Parliament passed the Slavery Abolition Act in 1833. My ending point to this is it doesnt matter what colour / race / religion you are " THIS IS ENGLAND " And we have our ways and if you dont like it tough **** go somewhere where they do like what you have to say.

Whoo hoo, new LB romance, when’s the wedding guys? :haha: