Django Unchained

If you haven’t seen this yet, definitely worth it…

I only go to the cinema 1-2 a year and that’s usually when a Tarrantino movie is out… this one is superb. The references back to spaghetti westerns are amazing and brilliantly done, showing the geekiness Tarrantino has for movie history. Also it blends amazingly (in places dark) humour and brutal and graphic violence.

Acting and vibe of the whole movie is perfect and if you grew up watching ‘For a few dollars more’ or Good, bad and ugly or the original Django you will absolutely love this. 166mins of pure movie genius and it just flew by…

And as all Tarrantino movies the soundtrack is just unbelievable. My personal favourite is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMoqA7RtNrM

Enjoy :slight_smile:

I agree, pretty good film ! Definitely Tarantino style but not dumb like other action films. I’'d recommend it too!

Amazing Film

I downloaded it but going Cinema to see it as was that good :slight_smile:

Bit long, got through about 45 minutes and ran out of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor decision making but just wanted to see what it was like.

Lol 45 mins is just about enough time for a TV series episode… :stuck_out_tongue:

It is 166 mins long but it does fly by! :smiley:

I really liked that song too…

…and this has to be his best film yet.

Hilarious gunfights and characters but what clinched it for me was the pace of the thing and for once a Tarrantino film that manages to be totally derivative and yet totally original at the same time.

Shame Leonardo was so wooden but hey I’ll forgive it that…

On my list to go and see.

I actually found DiCaprio to be excellent… for me the weak link was Foxx. Though he was good, his performance wasn’t as great as the others around him