Did you hear about the office move that side f*cked its employees .....

Park the bike in reception?

Won't help with your posting problem though grrrrr
Where's the reaction button ...? banman
I have no idea what this means?

Parking problem! Bloody autocorrect rubbish.

FBs like button has turned into a reaction button now.

We’re light-years behind them now. Where’s J?..

TBH, I think this place is much more usable than FB. 

Far less links to amusing cat videos though…

My email rant at work has just won me an audience with the Deputy CEO … gulp, wish me luck. !!!

My email rant at work has just won me an audience with the Deputy CEO .... gulp, wish me luck. !!!! IanWilliamson
Chew on a phone book & take a jar of Vaseline

Yay. Don’t gulp. You ranted with good frikkin reason. You watch they’ll pay your parking now to shut you up :smiley: let us know!

Well I’m back and sanity seems to have prevailed …

I explained what we had presently and the potential legal ramifications if that was removed / reduced

I explained what was being offered by my little French colleague

I explained what we needed

What I got was a result … 30 spaces instead of 12. The provision of security bars and CCTV.

I also got agreement that the ‘fold-up cyclists’ could continue to place their bikes under their desks (they’re now happy) … so giving more space for us m’cyclists (we’re now happy)

I had a hand-shake from the Dep. CEO, with thanks for getting involved … yet all I wanted to do was stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry at the French’ie … 

Waterloo 2 !!!

Is your tounge all you stuck out

See. Ranting is good. Better out than in. Rules I live by. Yay.

Wise - she’s not worth anything more than a tongue … oh, that doesn’t sound right !!!

Wise - she's not worth anything more than a tongue ....... oh, that doesn't sound right !!!! IanWilliamson

LOL
Wise - she's not worth anything more than a tongue ....... oh, that doesn't sound right !!!! IanWilliamson
You better hope she's not reading this! :D

well ian howz the parking … this is a guess but I think I know where your talking about … I may work for the same company …AL…

Well done Ian, that’s a terrific result.

UPDATE:     Employer U-turns on agreement for BLLCKS reasons …

well ian howz the parking ... this is a guess but I think I know where your talking about ... I may work for the same company ....AL.... amphibianalf
BY?

Yeh that’s it … But I’m based at another building