Did anyone forget...

keep believing in the fairytails and santa you guys. have a good day.

Alba, i’m shocked. and to be honest i don’t think you actually mean that, i really do not beleive you would hit someone and leave them to die just incase you got told off by the Police for hitting them in the first place, Surely that logic is completely full of contradictions, if you were leaving due to fear of reprimand then surely leaving puts you in MUCH more trouble than the actual incident,

I know you, and i don’t think your a nasty person at all, i think you like the crazy Italian woman persona you have but i don’t think your that Crazy you would leave someone in the street to die to protect yourself.

I do however beleive if he got up maybe you would’ve put him back on his arse!! lol :smiley:

The latest sentence is the correct one :smiley:

i was trying to get a different point of view that’s all

Unfortunately, unless I’m mistaken and it’s jokes at the expense of two unfortunate people (bad enough in itself), some of the comments on here are totally inhumane.

well said that man. +1

Looks like the rider was under the influence or it was a stolen bike with no insurance. Fleeing the scene is just disgraceful.

I agree with what you said, however, I think the world we live in has made us the way we are - call it cold, inhumane or whatever else.

Today, for example, 32 coal miners got killed in an explosion in Ukraine, two weeks ago 16 year old Becky Watts was killed and dismembered by her step brother. What do you think people generally think when they read the news in the morning on the train on their way to work? It’s probably “Oh, how tragic” which is followed by a tap on their mobile phone screen to read the next article after which they instantly forget what they just read.

There was an interview with some priest the other day who said he was shocked to see how easily people now accept the possibility of having a nuclear war between Russia and Europe. It’s almost like it’s alright to have it but again, that’s just the way people are - cold, inhumane, ignorant and careless.

This incident, as harsh as it is, pales in comparison with everything else that’s going on around and is therefore nothing special in the eyes of the general public. “Oh well, a guy got hit by a scooter (who shouldn’t be called a motorcyclist anyway). The rider took off without even checking up on the person. There were other people on the scene so they probably helped so no big deal. Oh look, a plane went down with 200 people onboard!”.

Agree with this, generally bikers aren’t a non-caring set of people but this reeks to me of a illegal vehicle. Personally, I would have yelled at him too. But then when I realised he was hurt I would have helped.

Sandwich… Brilliant… Lol.

so it’s ok to do that to a fox? and i suppose some would say foxes are considered a vermin… Obviously i’d stop for both, but i’d more upset with myself for hitting a fox as they don’t know the rules of the road and be genuinely upset, as for stupid pedestrians i would be worried about going to prison and wouldn’t want them to die because of that. That’s the first thing i thought of when i hit a pedestrian a while back, i went in search for him. And just like Alba said he tried to counter claim and say that it was my fault.

Just because that biker rode off, doesnt mean he didn’t have an insurance or was under influence, in my opinion he was pissed off. Its pretty shocking, it’s true, but I’m amazed that he didn’t stop to think of the consequences. The guy has clearly got balls to walk away just like that. Each to their own. One stupid pedestrian down, next time they’ll know and wont inconvenience me, ha!

From what i can remember there are people who have been diagnosed with something and part of their personality is not giving a sh1t about others. Who knows maybe that biker had a mental disorder or been a chav ( lol ) or been screwed over by people all his life therefore stopped caring for strangers.

Has everyone took a leave from there senses???

Have you actually watched the Video and read the Write up??? have you taken in wahat was written and then watched the footage???

It was 00:30 on a Sunday Morning in London, the Pedestrian approached the crossing a little wobbly, therefore i would hazard a guess that he had been out on the P1ss Saturday night and he was a little Drunk. This doesn’t excuse him crossing slightly late, but it also doesn’t warrant the actions of the Biker!!

Who cares if he counter claims against you, He could have been Killed!! is money seriously that important to you that you would rather somene die??? At the end of the day your insurance would foot the bill not you if he were succesful anyway!!!

Regarding the Fox Issue, Hitting a Fox and Killing it wouldn’t bother me, i’d be upset for a few hours but it’s not like how i would feel if i hit and killed a pedestrian regardless who was at fault, even if i was riding along minding my own business and one jumped in front of me on purpose i would still be devestated if he died as it was at my hands they died!!

When you see a dead fox in the road you just look at it and see how far its guts have spread then you forget about it, If it were a dog or a Cat then you would stop and move it and try to contact its owners, if it were a person then you would do everything in your powers to ensure they had the best chance of survival, anyone that has and would leave a Human to die regardless what the consequences to yourself is (in my eyes) a Scum Bag