Dick of the day (Monday)

when Im in my car and in no rush to get anywhere, I mirror there speed and sit next to them in the middle lane and just wait until mr audi/bmw/merc comes along and starts climbing all over the back of them… suddenly they feel properly in the way and can’t get out… admittedly its childish and bit harsh on the guy that gets stuck behind them but it is funny watch the daydreamer get all flustered!

i’ve been thinking so long now to make some sort of video with tips on filtering smoothly but safely, it kept me alive all these years why not sharing the knowledge.
costly equipment is what sets me back, would be useful also to see what is the reason for slow traffic, as there’s always the usual c**t in front who dont know how to drive!

No matter how on the ball you are there will always be some c*nt who will pull a u-turn really fast without looking in his mirrors and with no warning.

I’ve also had someone right turn into me in broad daylight - really fast - zero indication - in a very low speed scenario which smashed up my leg and wrote off my bike.

It’s a sad fact that it’s difficult to protect against stuff that comes totally out of the blue like this - plus what might mean a dented wing/door for a car driver means smashed bones/months off work and lost pay and other aggro if you are a bike rider.

This is very true, you can be 100% in the right and somebody decides that they have missed their turning etc. and try and wipe you out on a roundabout. Sadly this is the price we have to pay for the fun we have. :wink:

The even sadder thing is that they are usually completely oblivious that you are even there most of the time.

Yeah - totally - my principal advice to any road rider is assume that you are the invisible man/woman and no one can see you.

Treat every car at every junction and in any situation like it is oblivious to your presence and is going to turn into you or pull out on you - assume it WILL happen - not that it MIGHT happen.

My cat Whittington has the dick of the day for sure. All the female cats in the area have been victim of him. He mounted my neighbours cat yesterday shes had to take it down the PDSA poor sod can’t walk…Thats my boy…:)…Lock up ya cats :w00t:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: OmG)))

funny shit! :D:D:D