Diablo corsa scrubs 120/70 190/55

Jaime, I’d have a good look round the sidewalls before you hand your money over to Shiv… He’s got previous! :smiley:

Seriously though, £50 is a proper bargain for a set of part worn tyres…

I’ve done worse… :smiley:

Thank you - just looked at the reviews from test rides and other forums ‘real use’ verdicts… Sold if you havnt already promised Jaime them!:ermm:

Nevermind - R1 rear is 190/50!!!

Right these are as printed on the side of the tyre

Diablo Rosso corsa

Sorry to be harsh but these are for sale
Until someone puts the money in my hand.

corsa III came after corsa.

diablo rosso corsa have nothing to do with corsas or corsa III, as they are meant for tracks they are really soft.

the new corsa III are the diablo rosso corsa II, which are a bit harder than the normal rosso.

hope thats clear.

:smiley:

Errrrm - taken from 1 of 2 motorcycle press articles…

Modern tire design has provided a partial solution to this balance conundrum in the form of multi-compound construction. Slap on a durable compound at the tire’s center for extended longevity when droning around in a straight line. Then incorporate sticky rubber at the tire’s edges where traction really counts.

The latest tire to follow this design ethos is Pirelli’s Diablo Rosso Corsa (DRC), a replacement for the dual-compound Diablo Corsa III. The DRC shouldn’t be confused with the Diablo Rosso (non-Corsa), which is a lower-performance tire that trades some racetrack grip for better wet traction and durability.

sorry there’s a ‘corsa’ too many :laugh:

ps. maxxys are shite in the wet but as the temperature rises and the roads are dry, they’re not too bad afterall. got stuck with them too on the new R6. i’m doing my best to finish them off as quick as i can.

Still for sale

Now eBay now or £40 collected

pm sent