Detailing (aka posh cleaning)

Anyone know of someone who offers a real nitty gritty cleaning and detailing service in E.London/Essex (Romford)?

Cleaned the bike at the weekend, and although I spent quite a while, I still havent got it gleaming all over, and thought to myself that I wouldnt mind paying someone to do a real thorough job.

Especially as we move out of winter into spring…

Not sure of their location or if still going
Mo’s clean
http://mo-clean.com/ 

http://www.trottracing.com

• 1 for the full Trotty. I’ve used him a couple of times and he’s done a fantastic job. He’s based in Watford but he will also come to you.

Mo clean took over a repair business recently, not sure if he still mobile cleans. 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Thanks guys, I will take a look.

OUR WORKING HOURS
Mondays : 9 am - 5 pm (at the shop )
Tuesdays : 8 am - 5 pm (at the shop )
Wednesday : 8 am - 5 pm (at the shop )
Thursday : Mobile cleaning servive
Friday : Mobile cleaning servive
Saturday : Mobile cleaning servive

Taken From the mo clean site  and according to FB he does both 

thanks very handy to know

+2 for Trotty even Lent me his car for a few hours as he was running behind. Based in Elstree, near Watford :slight_smile:

I’ve often wondered if there’s anywhere that would clean and lube your chain for you?

+1 for trott.

Has anyone actually managed to get Trott out to them for anything close to the price quoted on site?

im not getting very far at all, and being told to come over to Romford it would cost the best part of £200…might have to try Mo Clean…

My mate had no clean round last weekend he done a blinding job of his bike

This is going back a few years so is probably irrelevant to how he works now, but he came to me in UB5 for no additional cost. Perhaps he just hates Romford?

lol Janey - He does seem to be making a bit of a big deal about going mobile.  Seems to prefer people going to him now, which I am not prepared to do.

Looks like it might be Mo Clean then.

I've often wondered if there's anywhere that would clean and lube your chain for you? yourebarred
That's usually me, accompanied by a disappointed look.

Mo clean took over a repair business recently, not sure if he still mobile cleans. 

me_groovy
he took over motorpsycho

Which I’m trying to avoid!
I don’t have 45 mins spare in daylight hours, except when am at work. I have considered this but I can’t be arsed lugging my rear stand in on the commuter train :upside_down_face:

Just had mine done by All year biker (On Facebook) - gives yer bike a proper thorough clean before spraying on the stuff to protect it.   You won’t get a certificate though :wink:

Sorry I have to ask…45minutes?!
Even when I’m not in a hurry wouldn’t take more than 20…try doing it when your chain is warm, takes 10 minutes including putting the bike on the stand.

Does it need to be light? I often clean my chain on the drive with little more than streetlight illumination if I can’t be arsed clearing space in the garage.