Desktop Background

At home, I have a picture of John Hopkins power wheelie-ing out of a corner on the 2006 spec GSV-R…at work, I’ve got a picture of “home”…the skyline of Boston as seen from the middle of Boston Harbor.

And damn, Jay…could you PLEASE cut me some slack with the 1098 shots? I’m REALLY beginning to want something that I cannot afford. Wow…what an amazing bike. :drool

Haha,

At work I’ve got a picture of Homer Simpson looking confused about being surrounded by buttons at work (I’m in IT) and at home I got somthing can’t remember…try to avoid my home PC these days

I have dual screen so need to dif backgrounds

My brother’s Husky. How cute?

And my hire car…

Attachments

innie.jpg

__BMW.jpg

Mine is the exact view from my desk - circa 1747 -

But I have often wondered what Canaletto was doing on the sixth floor of a 1930’s office building!

In our female dominated Empire we have a bit of eye candy…

Woof Woof !

Attachments

Statham004.jpg

Mine’s of a fab road I found in Normandy in the summer

Attachments

__DSC00036.jpg

Only have the digital TV on the upstairs computer which I use in the evenings and tend to watch film 4 most of the time on that. The one down stairs has the “Chicago Bears Monsters of the Midway” wall paper on it.

H

haha rather striking if i do say myself i got the big black chopper out of the cruiser thread named big and black… im working on a skantily clad loopy on a 50th anniversery R1… maybe when its a bit warmer and if she is up for it

At work I have a corporate desktop that can’t be changed. At home I have this

Attachments

____desktop.jpg

mine from france!!
http://londonbikers.com/galleries/image.aspx?g=8e1edca4-4813-46d7-a68a-99ea2ab85180&i=4d01c37e-3cda-4912-96bf-6578a5436d86

Work!

A pic of my boys…

WOW what a…um…busy desktop (not the pic, just all the icons)

I have this little beauty!!!

where was that taken??? looks like chigwell triumph and saab dealer

well err mine is me!!

but its only just changed to that as iv been threw all of FHM’s 50 sexest woman now

It was indeed, it was the pic the dealer sent me before I bought it

Hubba hubba!

Attachments

beauty5.jpg