Debut 'down under'

Normal.dotm 0 0 1 160 915 Moments Notice! 7 1 1123 12.0 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}I first met Roger Winfield when he invited me to shakedown the XR69 he’d prepared for Ryan Farquhar to ride at the Manx in 2011 – wehad a day at Mallory:

Now Roger has invited me to join the British teamcampaigning the Classic event at Phillip Island – what a way to kick off my2014 race season!

So, I’m doing an offer on my ‘how I ride’ track DVDs tohelp rustle up some extra funds for the trip - for the month of November only,you can get 3 for the price of 2!

Please remember to put your track choice in the ‘messageto seller’ box - if you would like to check out the choice of circuits andwatch some sample clips, then please clickhere: DVDs

Click here to take advantage of this 3 for 2 offer:

Cheers, if any one has any tips about Aus, never been before, so all info will be welcome, where to do go, what to see, how to do everything on abudget…

Bloke.

Tips for OZ , if anything bites you , find a nice place to lie down and relax, till A help arrives or B you die .