Dear Santa...

I do like me a nice rare bike. today I would like: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mv-Agusta-Veltro-Pista-NEW-/162053101582?hash=item25bb1e180e:g:llcAAOSwubRXFHhG

for reference: 

When it was launched back in 2006, the MV Agusta F4 Veltro Pista cost the equivalent of US$90,000. The Pista (the Italian word for ‘track’) was only meant for track use, and was not street-legal. MV only made 23 units of this bike. A bit more common was the F4 Veltro Strada, the road-legal version, of which 99 units were made. So does the Veltro rank alongside the F4 Senna, Tamburini and CC versions as one of the most expensive, most exclusive motorcycles MV Agusta ever made? You bet. Fettled by MV Agusta Corse (MV’s racing division, which was recently shut down…) and hand-built in San Marino by the Cagiva Research Centre, the 159-kilo Veltro Pista was fitted with MV’s 998cc inline-four, taken from the earlier F4 Tamburini. A titanium exhaust was fitted on this bike, which, along with other mods, pushed power output up to 185 horsepower at 12,000rpm. Top speed was all of 305km/h.Carbonfibre was used for making the Veltro Pista’s bodywork, and magnesium and titanium bits were everywhere. Lightweight Brembo wheels, Pirelli slicks, magnesium alloy swingarm, and a race-spec quickshifter were also fitted. High-spec suspension components were used – fully-adjustable Sachs shock (with ride-height adjuster) at the rear, and fully adjustable 50mm Marzocchi USD fork at the front, with billet aluminum brackets for the radially-mounted four-piston Brembo brakes.

Meh, sorry just doesn’t do anything for me.

Would rather have a H2R.

I had the opportunity to take an F4 around the track once.

Never mind ‘dear Santa’ this was a similar fairytale. One of my mates who used to organise track days for himself and his mates knew someone who won big on the lottery. This guy rushed out and bought himself, and my friend, new matching F4s each.

Anyway, it was an honour taking it - very gingerly - around the track. I was glad to hand it back unbent. I was also glad to get off it, it manages to be even more uncomfortable than my 748; quite an achievement.

Looks like a proper scam to me.

I'm selling from my private collection this very rare Veltro Pista number 06 of 23 made
Yet the photographs depict 5-23?

Also wouldn’t you expect a little more effort and detail in an advertisement for an item with a £55,500.00 price tag?

With you on this one me_groovy

I like the look of that. It would have to be a lotto win play toy though.

If it was a bike that was a true collectable piece than nice but it’s a tarted up MV made in small numbers