Dear Road Captain

Dear road captain,
Is it true that there is a place in a mans head that if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Dear Adam H

I can only give advice on the fine art of Road riding / Trackdays / European Touring / Bike set up and maintainance.
Please let me know if I can help with any of the above subjects. :slight_smile:
( l may be able to help you improve on your pi55 poor wheelies ) :smiley:

I’m working on em:D.

Dear Road Captain,

Is it acceptable for a woman to pull an emergency stop in the outside lane of a motorway becuase there is a wasp stuck to the bottom of her visor and it ‘might’ come into her helmet?

Dear Road Captain,

is it acceptable to pull an emergency stop midway round a very fast country corner because you havent chosen the best line and may have over done it?

Is it then ok to climb off the bike and leave it mid corner with the hazards going and wait for their partner to run back and move the bike?

Dear Road Captain,

Is it acceptable to hoon off on the A20 with a certain Smiled and gang in-tow…

if you read the rules on corner marking that may never have happened, how shameful was that, that mr Jets nearly had to take YOUR ride over, not get back in your pram :slight_smile:

its ok he went to the same learning school as El Tel and Flipper :slight_smile:

Dear LewisR6

This is not really acceptable behavior and I can only assume this was a dumb Blond or an older woman :slight_smile:

Dear LewisR6

Same answer as above. :slight_smile: your efforts in helping the elderly is commendable. :slight_smile:

Dear LewisR6

No it f00king ain’t. :cool:

someone threw his toys out of the pram that night, cos his R6 didnt keep up pmsl :smiley:

Its furry arse was right near my mouth !!! :smiley:

You’re just being a to$$er now… I seem to recall you trying to wedge my Ford Focus into a tiny gap that a smart car wouldnt have made, on a busy street cos a police car had a siren on, and me having to back you out of said space, in front of tons of traffic!! :w00t::w00t: mistakes, we all make em :D:D

:w00t::w00t: sshhh! That didnt happen. Nor did any of the above. Deal?

Dear Road Captain

No preload in the front springs after rebuild

I took the forks apart this winter to have the trees powder coated, finally installed them yesterday with the progressive drop in kit. I did something wrong i believe as there is no pressure in the front forks. Can it be something with the lower bushings? :w00t:

Dear Road Captain, are you by any chance related to ‘Road Closed’, ‘Private Road’ or ‘Major Road Ahead’?

You forgot to mention his filthy whore sisters! Dirt road and slip road:D

Dear Road Captain,I notice that many Rideout leaders state “No Nobbers” in their ride pre-amble.

What is a “nobber” please? is it infectious? if so, how does one catch it and what are the symtoms and treatment :hehe:

Are there any rideouts for people who have become nobbered?

Stand aside RC I can answer this:). If you’ve been nobbered which then makes you a nobber, you actually lead the rides:D a few examples of said nobbers is Terry-moto, smiled and indeed flats! Absolute nobbers the lot of em:D