Dear Road Captain

Dear Jetstream
I have studied the photo evidence of the alleged incident and fail to see any traffic infringement :slight_smile:

Dear GSXRAng

I find Advanced riding a bit like religion (Preaching the gospel and not living by it) I would have a word with your friend and advise him/her that the best way to teach you how to ride would be to lead by example. :slight_smile:

+1 happened to me and I was near stone henge. Long lonely ride back to London :doze:

Dear Road Captain.

Can you please explain to me the correct way to mark a corner, some of the corner marking on my recent trip was atrocious:w00t:

+1

:smiley:

Dear Rioting Rob
I have written many articles on this subject but to keep it brief I have listed a few pointers.

1 Your ride leader is in charge at all times and must be obeyed.
2 When asked to stop on a corner, stop at the exact point that the lead rider points to.
3 Never never ever overtake the lead rider.
4 Never assume you know the route the lead rider will take.

And remember you only have Ā£10 to play with. :slight_smile:

Great post Road Captain,

thanks for sharing Point 3 is very apt. :slight_smile:

Point 3, Is it ok if your leader is not on the same road as you? i found myself passing our leader when he just suddenly appeared out of a side road, no idea how he got there.:smiley:

Dear Road Captain

Thank you for taking the time to consider our question.

Itā€™s a shame that Mr Rioting Robā€™s 3 minute tagging gadget was not in operation at the time. :smiley:

Oh yes it was;)

& possibly -

5 Do NOT leave your point until you are the last rider in the group (which you can tell by imminent, visual arrival of the back marker).

Dear Jetstream

I would be prepared to look into this matter further should more evidence come to light. :slight_smile:

Dear Garret

Have you been promoted to Assistant Road Captain??:w00t::smiley:

Good point Garrett not a lot of people know that. :smiley:

Dear Road Captain

I donā€™t often enter into ā€˜discussionsā€™ on this forum but having read these recent posts felt compelled to do so !!!

Before you consider any evidence to the ā€˜allegedā€™ traffic violation, which may result in an unfavourable outcomeā€¦

If this were to be the case this may have a direct impact on any future ā€˜topboxā€™ consignments or indeed on presenting ā€˜certainā€™ allegees (???) with life time bans from obtaining any benefits from the ā€˜boxā€™.

I therefore respectfully suggest that you ā€˜close the caseā€™ if ever there were one !!!

Thier has never been any suggestion of any traffic violation from me, i have always been a willing recipient of said box:D and wish to remain so:D

what is this ā€˜highway codeā€™ you are speaking of?

never heard of it.

:smiley:

dear road Captain

I would like a good tit whipping, how do I ā€œget someā€ action?:blush:

Dear Dr Zaius

I can only answer questions on motocycling. :slight_smile: