Dear Men!Your dreams finally cam true!

…with a help of this little fellow:

"Here’s a match made in heaven: beer and robots. For most of the world, it’s a match we are left to simply dream of (you know, slave bots bringing you a cold one, instead of the usual “Get it yourself!”) If you live in Japan however, you should know that Asahi is running a promotion where they’ll be giving away 5,000 fully stocked refrigerator robots. What do these lovely creatures do?

Well, aside from stocking and cooling up to six cans of beer and two mugs, upon the press of a button, the machine will open up a can, and pour in into the mug with a perfect head every time. "

More Pics:

What do you think? Who NEEDS one?

Nice, but can it suck your toes and change the tv channel?

Hahahahaha! Change the TV channel is good!

Jay, step away from the robot

It hasn’t got any tits, I’ll wait until the deluxe model comes out

Looks good. Can it wash and clean as well? Lets just hope it doesn’t speak

All I know is they mentioned a “perfect head everytime”. Did they mean giving it?

That sounds like a deluxe model already!

Blimey…

the fridge bit don’t look like it can carry a proper sized ‘BudVar’ so i’ll skip.

It won’t warm the bed or get you Pizza / Kebabs so I guess I will be waiting for deluxe model too.

I feel sorry for foxy…

lol

Deluxe female version will be available in 2025. It will take them this long to fathom out how a woman thinks!!

The pictured Robot is obviously male as it is only capable of doing one thing at a time.