Bike2travel (tail for the slow group)
Jay/Tasha
Sean077410
Lcaller
Mini_mo
Charlie (leader for the fast group)
Chilledandsorted
streetgang

Great, we need a leader for the slow group and a tail for the fast!

im up 4 it riding like miss daisey where r u planning to go in france and what train r u all booking ps ive booked earliest i could get 08.28 out return 21.33 may b able to change outward but i still have about 2 hours of riding to get there and is anyone meeting on route

BOOK ME DANNO.

FAST GROUP PLZ… WILL BE CAMERA BIKE ALL GROUPS IF YA LIKE.

fast group too plz

whens evry1 bookin up? as im off to devon tomoz for 4 days

Hmmm I think I’ll be ‘doing’ Mallory Park that weekend. Soz.

Dont’ think I should lead as we’ll never get there

Scenic speed group:

Mini Mo
Z Steve
Andrea?

Paivi you could be our leader with you Tommy TomTom

cant make cubana due to working nights but can make the ace on sunday afternoon .what time has everyone booked to travel ?

Great Charlie! We can go to Le Touquet for lunch then!

Will check work rosta this afternoon and repost tonight…and if I can be of help in anyway then Im up for it…Thank you.

(Slow Group)

Just got my ticket guys! Please go to and book yours. Don’t leave for the last minute!

http://www.eurotunnel1.com/direct/booking/journey.asp?lang=en

please place your names on a list for us to know who’s going?

Attachments

ticket.JPG

Sorted…Im Booked !!!

sorted i have 0828 out 21.33 return how about a ride to the bridge at pont de normandy ?

thats me booked 08:44 out of Folkstone!

I’m interested in joining you on this little excursion but will need to check that I don’t have anything else planned (It’s a week saturday right?). I’m trying to get the wife more interested in biking so would like to bring her along pillion. She won’t be too keen in joining the fast group as 70 is fast enough . Anyone else bringing passengers?

EDIT: Wifes at a Christening, Will need to double check that I’m not expected to look after Daughter for the day. If not I’ll be joining the fast group

I’m going to have Dawn with me ( so pillion ) … I’ll gladly be in the “slow” group with TomTom ( standard 700 as held by the mrs )

EDIT & UPDATE : Looks like the trains are getting booked up… The earliest train we can get out is 08:28am & the earliest we can get back is 9:33 ( French time ) …

UPDATE 2 : If you try and book the train for 8pm you cant get on . But if you book for 6pm then you can choose the 7:58pm train . We are on this one :slight_smile: . Same went for the 8am train , click 6am and then choose the 7:58am train.

UPDATE 3 : All booked ( Ref : 41666959&nbsp also purchased the Travel and Breakdown Insurance ( which was £12.99 and is with the AA ) …

Just please dont rain as I have no rain riding clothes !!!

Just booked the train. half 8 goin and half 9 coming back.

Edit; depart time 07.58.

have we all booked the same train?

mines an 08.44 departure then a 21.33 return.

All booked.

8.44 out and 19.58 back

We should meet is london and thn get the different trains as it seems the case. the time differences will be a maximum of an hour. We then meet on the exit of the frog side.

Don’t worry, near the tme we will exchange mobile phone numbers and nobody will get lost!

Charlie can you get me a copy or just write and email of the route you have in mind? I can print a copy for each of us that don’t have a Sat nav.