Daves Funeral will take place on Tues 3/06/08 @ 2pm

The following message was sent to Dawns family.

The below message is from David’s family, they have asked me to pass it on. I also wanted to say thank you for the kind messages of support that you have all posted on here. I think it has already been mentioned that bikes will be welcome at the funeral, his family understand that it was something he loved. The village that the funeral is to be held in is quite small and parking will be tight so if you do attend just be mindful of this. Thank you again.

To all of David’s friends,

We would like to thank you for the kind support that you have shown to us following David’s death on Monday 19th May 2008, it is comforting to know just how popular he was.

David is to be buried and his funeral will be at All Saints Church, School Hill, Old Heathfield, East Sussex TN21 9AG at 2pm on Tuesday 3rd June 2008.

David loved flowers and he was a regular giver to charity.

His family would love to see lots of colourful flowers at the funeral and if you wish to send them please arrange for delivery to the funeral home on the morning of the 3rd or bring them with you to the church. If you would prefer to make a charitable donation then we know David supported; Save the Children and Cancer Research UK. Cheques should be made payable to the charity you prefer and sent to the funeral home.

David leaves two lovely young children; Ella aged 2 and Jack aged 1. We will be setting up a trust fund for them to call on when they grow up and if you prefer to contribute to this then please make separate cheques payable to Ella Berry and to Jack Berry and send these to the funeral home.

We hope you will join us afterwards to celebrate David’s life at the Star Inn adjacent to the church.

The funeral is being arranged with;

Serenity Funeral Directors, 43 South Street, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4UT

Tel 01323 736446

Flowers can also be ordered through Serenity.

Once again thank you for your support

David’s Family