Datatool alarm wiring

If you want the last word on Datatool alarms send CharlyBR600-RR a personam message as he’s the daddy when it comes to them:)

sorry but i agree with what was said earlier,if a bike thief has the option of looking at a wiring diagram and removing the alarm,then he already has your bike,and if he manages to get at the wiring and disarm it in order to steal it,then the alarm was clearly not working properly in the 1st place,many other,just as good and reputable alarms come with full fitting instructions,and they do not have a epidemic of bike thieves stealing bikes with their alarms fitted,it’s nothing but a con,so people can charge stupid amounts of cash to fit them,and they do charge stupid amounts,(they are connecting 6 or 7 wires for god sake)and a fella earlier is happy his mate fits them for 80 or 90 bucks,thats around a tenner a wire,and if you do not think thats a ripoff then you clearly install them for a living,the likes of meta and datatool should be made to supply fitting instructions with the alarms they sell because i do not believe the crap about it aiding the bike thief,even house alarms come with fitting instructions and the ones that don’t are readily available on the net,if they are gonna sell a product,telling you how to install and use it should go without saying,like i said earlier,any alarm worth it’s salt,would not let you get near the wiring without triggering,if the alarm is set,and if you don’t set the alarm then it’s your own fault,you all got the fella apollagising for asking a simple and quite straightforward question,how to install the product he has bought,and if you think it’s some kind of covert bike thief trying to get work experience,then your too thick to supply the instructions,even if you had them,and to the installation engineers,what makes you worth over £20 per wire to fit the alarms?or £10 per wire if you do it on the cheap like the fella earlier,when there are soldiers losing their lives in afghanistan for £6 an hour,by the way fella,i can promise you one thing,if any of my mates we’re datatool