dainese jacket gaiter

saw a rider this week with what looked to be a branded zip-on section that attached to their dainese jacket at the back so it covered lower

does anyone know what this thing is called and where i can get one?

My dainese used to have it from factory. It’s a black streachable material with a zipper on the botton that attaches to the trousers.

Is this that you are talking about?

Call Chris at AdrenalinX… he would know if they are still made…

You can buy these from P&H in Crawley, think it cost me about £18 - give them a call first as might have to order.

They fit thru the loops on your jeans, like a belt, with a zip along the top to connect your jacket - made by Dainese