Da Artist

Get well fella, keep smiling!!

D.A get well soon buddy .i know how he feels .5 yrs ago i bought a brand new bandit she was lovely 4 weeks later a lady drive did not stop at a give way. i was off work for a yr and a half .wheel chair for 6 months two ops on my knee (still fu*cked and all ways will be) and she tryed to say it was my fault .but cctv helped with my comp i got .car drivers plz watch the tv ad and think look twice .

One glimmer of hope DA, is the MIB, the Motor Insurance Bureau, they take cases on where the third-party buggers off or is uninsured, getting you a payout. Check it out:

http://www.mib.org.uk

If ya need help with a claim against the bureau PM me, its what I do for a living and get well soon.

I was gonna suggest, I’ve not met Da Artist before, but could some of us get together and maybe do a hospital visit? or send flowers?? can’t be nice stuck indoors in this weather.

yeah yeah!! bloke like to receive flowers too, I’m sure. does anyone know which hospital this dude is in?

Thats a damned fine idea ride out to an injured comrade, I know if I was stuck in Hopsital I’d want a visit from all of you lot.

Just think the name less could chat up the nurses, the speed freaks could have wheel chair racesa up and down the ward, and the generous could smuggle in Hooch.

Haven’t met DA yet but here’s to hoping him a speedy recovery. That’s one of my biggest fears being hit from behind when I’m on the bike.

I’ll be up for a visit too if one is being arranged.

Get well soon mate,

Paul

that’a tough dude!..but think of all those nice lookin’ women in nurses’ uniforms all around ya…Hope u get better soon!!

D.A aint got no luck! hope you get better bruv

your jokin in this country they are all foreign and dont speak english and only just qualified to mop up piss from the floor…

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate

sad news, get well soon.

get better mate :frowning:

this thread needs printing and deliverin’!!

recover well mate…chin up and be strong.

Del

i havnt met ya fella. but wish you a speedy recovery dude, get yerself back on two wheels asap

and as for the shitbag who hit ya…may the flees of a thousand camels infest his foreskin the bastard !!!

If you ever know who is the wanker behind the wheel please publish it here and we have another reason for ride out. I hope you get better soon and I’m sorry to hear about the bad luck you had.

Rotten luck DA, it’s always the worst when you know it was totally not your fault

Anyways hope you’re out of hospital and back on your feet soon

Not met ya yet mate but hope when you get all these “good lucks” from us all, it will help cheer ya up a bit? …look forward to seeing and meeting you once up and about again? Can anyone find out what hospital hes in? ~Just think? He can look out the window and see all of us outside by our bikes waving !!! That would cheer me up i know that!!! Its no fun being stuck in hospital at best of times, and Flatouts comment was spot on (i dont care!)…

All the best Da Artist…we’ll all meet up and buy you a drink/drinks #(when you’re off the antibiotics?)

Da Artist, I can’t believe what I have just read!!! What is going on!!! Hit and Run!!! F**CING COWARDS, thats all they are…

I hope your operation goes well and you mend real soon fella…

Which hospital?