Customers special paint job!

As promised - there’s a lot to add!! enjoy!:stuck_out_tongue: (theres a few more i’ll do later

Attachments

customer-special-001.jpg

customer-special-002.jpg

customer-special-003.jpg

customer-special-004.jpg

customer-special-006.jpg

customer-special-008.jpg

customer-special-012.jpg

customer-special-013.jpg

customer-special-015.jpg

customer-special-014.jpg

customer-special-019.jpg

customer-special-020.jpg

customer-special-022.jpg

customer-special-024.jpg

customer-special-025.jpg

customer-special-027.jpg

customer-special-028.jpg

customer-special-030.jpg

customer-special-028.jpg

customer-special-030.jpg

customer-special-031.jpg

customer-special-032.jpg

Nice touch…looks good.

Now that`s a cool looking bike.

that’s one amazing job!

Lovely Job…who did it??

awsome work!!

Wow Sean that is wicked, very nice job indeed!

I take it it’s all airbrushed and they haven’t cheated with vinyl, is it a Race Paint special as the lettering implies?

I love the black/grey ‘spidey’ on the fairings, that works so well on a black bike. :smiley:

Wow, that’s beautiful Sean, thanks for sharing!

Someone was asking about the quality of Racepaint services, well this is a very good example I’d say!

Yep done by racepaint!The photo’s don’t do it justice - the bike will be in the showroom for a couple of weeks - if anyone wants a closer look?? (it was a white/red R1 to start)

Looks :cool:

So is it airbrushed ? and how much was that to do ? :slight_smile:

Most of it is airbrushed!

That would normally cost £2000 - i got it a considerable amount cheaper!!:smiley:

He had one of the first spiderman R1’s done by racepaint aswell on the 2004 models!

So the bits that aint are they vinyl, is the spiderman airbrushed and the buildings ?This one looks cool if its airbrushed

The press pass and the double bubble bits are vinyl!

That is an awesome paint job :smooooth:

[quote]
Terry-Moto (21/01/2008)

I’m with Terry that looks really good and even more impressive as it’s airbrushed, whoever did it has some serious talent! :w00t:

Wow, absolutely stunning. I’ve always wanted to get a similar job done using various Batman images from the comics :smiley:

Never had the money though :frowning:

Nice work…:DBe interested in having my seat cowl done…to match my bike …lost the original somewhere on A40:w00t:

The quality of the work looks very nice … but personally I don’t like it. There is no continuation in any of the graphics.

The membr above ^ SPIDER I like that … that’s a spiderman theme … but it’s consistent all over! :cool:

i agree with the above, racepaints do very good work, i wouldnt want to get the good old stone chips, may be the guy should get it venture sheilded (i know some one that can do it if interested), to protect it from such, but if thats your thing good luck, its definatly individual.

What a great paint job, would love the money to have a special done, plus decent bike to put it on :slight_smile: