Custom Streetfighter Mask

Atomic…I saw your bike down at Keith’s!!!

:slight_smile:

Yea getting some adjustments to pass the MOT, which it has now passed :D.

Thinking of selling if the right price is offered.

I had to wait until he finished working on your bike before he fitted my shiny new shock.Keith is a top man!

Yep, can’t agree more. Top bloke, Knows his stuff. Top Mec!

it’s on ebay folks!

Link would be good.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic829821-40-1.aspx

Classified Ads/ LB

Looks great and good luck with your sales, deserves to do well. Just wish I had a bike with enough meat on it to carry it off :slight_smile:

This is the next project, Flat-tracker style, for my hubby.

Thats realy cool… Given me the idea of getting some clay and designing my own light mask for my supermoto im going to build… I may even go a little crazy and start messing around with the rest of the plastics too.

I dont care about symmetry… Nothing in life is perfect

you’ll see what I’m talking about when you get there
btw, get the right tools first
and don’t forget to post the results
bet everyone is curious, I sure am

I would love to have one designed for my stunt bike! It looks awesome!

Cheers.

Be a good year before i even get started on this, work is taking up near enough all my focus at the moment but i’ll have lots of time off to spend on my bikes next year :smiley:

got a couple of moto drawings-graphite on my blog, didn’t wanna start another topic so…

take a look http://luiza-sculptures-design.blogspot.com/

Looking good. You got some serious skills. Never understood the whole score of putting custom bikes on the road, wether you have to register it as a custom bike or it goes down as what ever the doner bike is. Then ofcourse you’ve got the whole insuring it listing all the work done?

Will have to look into it when it comes to putting my bike together

Visited your stall when on a wander with Carmen at the Street Fighter Day - very impressed by the work! Well done!

thanks guys! I couldn’t bring much at the show cause I only had a couple of weekends and a very low budget to put it all together and it was such hard work that I don’t think I’ll be doing that next year. I’d rather bring a couple of finished(so I can actually take some time and enjoy the show too) bikes than a gazebo and some projects in progress…